If you are interested in Asian culture i can tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopbate1994

Chieftain
First,Hi i'm Chinese..
live in Beijing about 20 years.
If you want know something about real East Asian culture
Yes i can tell you
So Do not make fun of my English....
You know i say English like you say Chinese.
However, according to the time difference may be the reason I come back every other day.

Why do some people poop on the floor of the subway, and why are the police not beating and jailing them for it? Is this the result of forced urbanization, bringing rural barbarians (we call them "hicks" in America) into the cities?

Moderator Action: Please report posts instead of trolling them.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Why is Wu Zetian so paranoid in CiV? Every time we are on the same continent, she refuses to be friends, refuses to trade and is ALWAYS the first one to denounce me with no apparent reason.

欢迎你!

But anyway; are the 3 cultures really so close that you say you can comment on all them? I find this sorta dubious, even China alone is ridiculously diverse...

Why do some people poop on the floor of the subway, and why are the police not beating and jailing them for it? Is this the result of forced urbanization, bringing rural barbarians (we call them "hicks" in America) into the cities?

:eek: :cringe: :confused:

mopbait1994. sorry, but you sound like a person that was born in 2004 and just discovered the internet.
Anyway, welcome to the forums, and next time put off-topic subjects in the off-topic forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom