Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

Very good, master.
Since all seem to be present, perhaps we should flow on. I have no desire to remain here longer.

What makes you say that there are more among us then just those that wanna complete this journey and finish our ritual and those that wish us dead Civplayah?
It seems like Autolycus of the Water wishes only to do what he can to keep himself safe from those around him.

Are there any among us that have not let themselves be known yet?

"Backwards Logic seems to be hiding in the dark."

Good Sprig, it is only natural that one defend one's self when others lie dead.
(OOC: I was having difficulty doing the line-through thing symbolizing retracting a vote on Sepuku, so I was just switching my vote to accomplish the same effect)

(Yea, let's all accuse the guy with internet issues. That's a great way to get things accomplished...)

Night falls
Day 0

The discovery of the dead guard had waked up the delegation. Talk was exchanged, even with those not from your own Tower, and opinions were exchanged while the mages walked along the path towards the Tower of Alteration.

As the day begun to come to an end, a few aggressive remarks were dropped about some of the more silent members of the delegation, especially the Entropy Archmage, Backwards_Logic, and AskThePizzaGuy the Chaos mage even pushed the mage in order to make him talk.

Which, luckily, he did. That silenced the accusations, and the atmosphere had somehow recovered as they stopped walking when the sun set. But it was clear that there would noly be more accusations and arguments during the next week of travel.

Accusations:
Autolycus: Autolycus
Kingmorgan: Civplayah
Renata: Stuck In Pi
AskThePizzaGuy: Backwards Logic
TheForestAuro: Sepuku
Sprig: Autolycus
Sepuku: Autolycus
Nictel: Backwards Logic

It is now night! People with night abilities, PM me!
Official posting is CLOSED!
Morning comes in roughly 24 hours!

Shut up, we're trying to sleep!

Morning Comes​
Day 1

As the rays of the sun woke up the delegation, they quickly gathered and prepared to leave. Uneasy looks shifted between the members of the Tower of Necromancy. Their Tower Master was missing.

They found PaulusIII in much the same way that they had Diamondeye. He was clearly dead, his skin cold to the touch, lying in a pool of his own blood. In his hand, glowing faintly, was an amulet that was quickly recognized as a Necromancer's Eye, an amulet handy for detecting fresh, strong corpses to raise. Despite this rather odd find, nothing indicated that the late PaulusIII was guilty.
Spoiler :
PaulusIII was Innocent!

The delegation started to walk, whilst exchanging rumours and guesses as to who the villains could be. It would be a long day.

It is now Day!
Night will fall in about 72 hours. Until then, Public Posting is OPEN!

Votes:
Accusations, Supports and Eye of the Necromancer

(OOC: Diamondeye, why was no one lynched yesterday? If it's in the rules, I can't find it, and a couple of other people also mentioned they were surprised.)

Paulus acted like a man with something to hide, but I believe he was more open with the members of his own Tower. Perhaps his killer is among them.

The morning is still, but the Air Archmage has no trouble conjuring a small breeze. With it, she weaves a silver shroud of winds and drapes it over the still form of the necromancer, hiding him from view.

Kinder than the Nature Archmage's solution, perhaps; and it will keep the predators away.

Hmm. Perhaps the killer(s) are afraid of their victims being brought back from the dead?

(OOC: Diamondeye, why was no one lynched yesterday? If it's in the rules, I can't find it, and a couple of other people also mentioned they were surprised.)

Apologies if this seemed unclear. Only a third of the players actually voted yesterday, and I felt it wasn't enough to give any coherent picture (killing Backwards Logic for his connection issues seemed unfair). Now that everyone has checked in, I will be less merciful. A simple majority - no matter the amount of votes cast - will kill from now on.

Methos has informed me that he will be unable to really be active until monday, by the way, and Backwards Logic is dealing with connection issues. Other than that, inactives are free targets :evil:

Mathter, I have the brainth you ordered. I wath lucky to find it thpred upon the ground like jam. Perhapth we could uthe the other body partth?

"...By the way I talked with the Death Archmage and he did not seem to particulary want the amulet. So who wants it?"

Apologies if this seemed unclear. Only a third of the players actually voted yesterday, and I felt it wasn't enough to give any coherent picture (killing Backwards Logic for his connection issues seemed unfair). Now that everyone has checked in, I will be less merciful. A simple majority - no matter the amount of votes cast - will kill from now on.

Methos has informed me that he will be unable to really be active until monday, by the way, and Backwards Logic is dealing with connection issues. Other than that, inactives are free targets :evil:

OOC: When you say majority, do you mean plurality, as is the standard method of determining a lynch (whoever has the most total votes)?

A majority would be 51% of the total votes, which means we may never lynch anyone unless there is an enormous bandwagon.

"...By the way I talked with the Death Archmage and he did not seem to particulary want the amulet. So who wants it?"

I'm willing to hold onto it until we find a trustworthy owner for it. It seems to me if he was killed, someone may have wanted the item he holds. As I will not be the ultimate bearer of the item because I don't need it, I volunteer to hold it until then.

I would suspect that people may want items from different towers/courts, so unless I find good reason it should go to another house, it should stay in the Tower of Necromancy.

Top Bottom