Ekmek's Civ4 Leaderhead Gallery

i have some BG images. but I like the red color bg i think it complements the red, black, and gold uniform he is wearing. So i'll be working on something for it.

On shortening the hair you mean it should be as tall? I kind of like the unique look of it though.

I usually like my backgrounds to be different colors than the LH to make the LH stand out more, but to each his own.

I personally like the hair too, if you look at a bunch of images of him he has different lengths of hair, so I don't see it as much of an issue. Although in that image I posted his hair does appear shorter, that is probably what Igor is talking about.

I personally like the hair too, if you look at a bunch of images of him he has different lengths of hair, so I don't see it as much of an issue. Although in that image I posted his hair does appear shorter, that is probably what Igor is talking about.

Yes, I was expecting his haircut to be more like in said picture.

Ekmek, I finally found the time to read your new tutorial and after some work I can give you the first one. The first "old" LH to get shaders (and a new moustache- why not?!) is Akbar the Great!

Attachments

• AkbarNowWithShaders.JPG
    AkbarNowWithShaders.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 135
Ekmek, I finally found the time to read your new tutorial and after some work I can give you the first one. The first "old" LH to get shaders (and a new moustache- why not?!) is Akbar the Great!

That is -awesome-.
Hope to see more LHs get this treatment.

This is for those of you, who wanted to know what Constantine the Great looks like with shaders!

Attachments

• ConstantineShadered.JPG
    ConstantineShadered.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 115
nice! I was such a cherry then. I think I need to smooth the face some.

I'll update the DB entries tomorrow.

Ekmek, why didn't you replace the old Henry with the new one we made together in your LH Gallery? You did add Hitler and the new Alexander although they appear in The Capo's gallery too.

Ekmek, why didn't you replace the old Henry with the new one we made together in your LH Gallery? You did add Hitler and the new Alexander although they appear in The Capo's gallery too.

i thought it did. i guessed i missed it. i'll fix it, but i'm knee deep in meiji

That man looks scary, but pretty cool. No real oddities are apparent in the animation shots. The only issues I see are a few texturing things that may just exist because it's still a WIP: the hair seems a bit "plastic" compared to his facial hair, his gloves practically glow as if they were lit internally with neon, and the embroidery on his sleeves and cuffs is far more blurry than the nicely defined trim along the front button-line. All in all, however, this is shaping up to be an amazing addition to your collection, up there with Ataturk.

Maybe it's just me, but the eyes look a bit strange.
Besides that, all other parts look excellent.

If you're talking about the middle picture, I believe it is something that happens in a second and you won't even notice it. It is just an unsuccessful screencap, I believe.

I really like the way this is coming out too, although I might lighten his skin up a bit, I'm not sure a Japanese Emperor would develop much of a tan, but that is just a small nitpick that I'm not even comfortable making to be honest.

Get this guy released son!

Top Bottom