Star of the Shogun: Realpolitik

You know, I probably shouldn't make another War party considering there are already two.

But that's not how I roll. :cooool:

:ninja: INSANELY! :ninja:
:ninja: MAD! :ninja:
:ninja: WARMONGERS! :ninja:
:ninja: PARTY! :ninja:
:ninja: !!!!!!!!!!!!! :ninja:

We believe that JAPAN should conquer the world! We need to destroy all enemies in our way! Of course, we need a good economy to support our army, so we support a good economy. And we need science to get GIANT DEATH ROBOTS, which are awesome, so we support science as well. But most of all we want to destroy and conquer! EXTERMINATE!!!

ANOTHER ONE OF LH'S REALPOLITIKS!!! YIPEE!!!

Whilst Ninjacow goes off and runs around dying of excitement like he did when Fringe came out, I better introduce ourselves.

We are the voices in Ninjacow's head.

He's not the head of the Insanely Mad Warmongers Party for nothing you know.

I'm Italicised text, I like to talk a lot because I have a lot to say.

I'm Bolded text and I'm much more Epic than Italics. :p

DON'T YOU START! ESPECIALLY NOT ON THAT!!! *biffs Bolded Text on the head*

Why you little...

*Italics and Bold start fighting. I know that they're voices inside of someone's head, I don't write the script, I just read it. Oh, I'm the guy that has Asteriskses on my text. I narrate the actions between Ninja and his voices. You can call me, the Narrator. ;)*

Finally, I'm Underlined text. I'm a voice of little words. Usually. I mainly Lampshade and talk about how these two idiots are being idiots. I'd say two nutjobs, but that would be a little reach coming from a voice in someone's head.

Okay, I'm back...Oh god. Not another Epic war. In my own head. :shake:

BTW, I'm Ninjacow. You can tell if it is actually Ninjacow speaking due to the lack of Italics/Boldness/Underlines in my text. Now I have to go back to dealing with these guys before they do more damage to my brain. See ya!

...in the next post. Sorry for the double post, but I didn't want my important questions to be swamped in insanity ;)

@Lighthearter: So are there going to be NPC voters? And are missions going to be RP II style (we give a general order, you give us a story) or RP III (more like an Action Chatroom)?

@Sparthage: So, want to form a coalition? You seem pretty Warmongery. Insane Imperialists?

Welcome you all four!

How fast has this party has become the most populous!

I think it has something to do with the sudden and untimely death of the Rome RP in the CIV 4 forum.

That happened ages ago

@Lighthearter: So are there going to be NPC voters? And are missions going to be RP II style (we give a general order, you give us a story) or RP III (more like an Action Chatroom)?

Missions will now be handled by PMCs or the Shogun's Swords. There will be no player input into the details of how they are handled, beyond general information. So, perhaps a bit like RP2, but unless it's important you probably won't even get a story.

-L

[Darthvadervoice] Another RP? Why was I not Informed??? [/Darthvadervoice]

And what a nice RP! Reputation has meaning! The Night Eagles Government Commando Units are back! Other Leaders may be Immortals! It's in civ 5.... :cry:

Joining as an Independant for Now, although I do finally see a chance to try for proper Fascism :)D) so that may well change. I'm just waiting to see if any more parties form right now.

Also: two nitpics with parties. :rolleyes:

1. Robots have not been invented. Giant Robot Parties make no sense at all.

2. We have two IPJ's. (not really a nitpic but whatever :p)

DT
Joining the Crazy :crazyeye:

1. Robots have not been invented. Giant Robot Parties make no sense at all.

2. We have two IPJ's. (not really a nitpic but whatever :p)
1. Hover boards have not been invented, You still know how awesome they would be though?
2. IsPJ and ImPJ

All I am saying is that you are supporting the invention of something that doesn't exist. If you want to do that, go into Science, not Politics.

DT

All I am saying is that you are supporting the invention of something that doesn't exist.
Last time i inverted something that did exist the patent office got a little upset ;)
If you want to do that, go into Science, not Politics.
But giant robots are not just an issue of for science, with them we would be the best defended nation ever!

But giant robots are not just an issue of for science, with them we would be the best defended nation ever!

Until they exist, or there is some feasibility of inventing them, they are not a political issue. If an arguement about whether to conquer Alpha Centurai came up in politics, people would just think the government was having a laugh. I am saying this should be treated the same way.

DT

Not only do we need Giant Robots, we also need this:
Spoiler :

A giant Gauss Cannon carried by four giant bipedial robots!

Until they exist, or there is some feasibility of inventing them, they are not a political issue. If an arguement about whether to conquer Alpha Centurai came up in politics, people would just think the government was having a laugh. I am saying this should be treated the same way.
Our standing points are more than THUR WILL BE RORbORTS. We support strong defences and lots of scientific spending.

Our standing points are more than THUR WILL BE RORbORTS. We support strong defences and lots of scientific spending.

And you support those because....

:rolleyes:

DT

BECAUSE THEY WANT GIANT ROBOTS!!!!!! I know it's major metagame, but you SO fell into that pointout

Dt, we dont need logical party's but fun party's. Tell me one real nation That has imperialistic partys!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you please stop using real world logic in games?

Oh sorry, bad word choice on my part

BECAUSE THEY WANT GIANT ROBOTS!!!!!! I know it's major metagame, but you SO fell into that logical pointout

Thats the Point!!! Their only other Ideology is based around getting Giant Robots, Making Giant Robots the basis of their Ideology, which proves the arguement they have 'other ideology' wrong.

Dt, we dont need logical party's but fun party's. Tell me one real nation That has imperialistic partys!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you please stop using real world logic in games?

The Fact that something doesn't exist in the game is hardly real world logic.

I'm not arguing parties should be realistic. Every RP party I can remember would be minor in real politics, with the possible exception of the Communist Parties. My point is that this party doesn't make sense in the game either. A bunch of people sat around a fallen star, and some of them suddenly beleive in Giant Robots. Where does that make sense?

DT

@NC: I agree to your offer. However, I think that a better name would be The Coalition of the Rising Sun.

@Hoplitejoe and Red_Spy: Your parties both have militaristic policies, would you be interested in joining the new coalition?

Top Bottom