Foriegn Inquisition

OrionVeteran

Deity
I have one more issue to resolve to complete the inquisition mod and that is conducting foriegn inquisitions.

Background: I have 3 prerequisites to impose as restrictions for foriegn inquisitions:

• There must be an open borders agreement with your civilization.
• The state religion of the civilization must match yours.
• Your state religion must be established in the city.

The inquisitor is a generic unit that seems to work for all religions.

The problem: The execution button for the inquisiton unit does not come on when I send an inquisitor to a foriegn city. The code originally came from the "Gods of Old" mod.

My question is: How and where do I change the python code to allow the generic inquisitor unit to conduct foriegn inquisitions?

Link to mod: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=10325

V/R,

Orion Veteran :cool:

I can't locate where the code resides to illuminate the inquisition button. Any ideas?

The code to draw the action buttons for units is in CvMainInterface.updateSelectionButtons(). Search for "actions = CyInterface().getActionsToShow()"

I thought he was asking how to have the highlight be something other than a simple white overlay that pulses. All I see for enabling the overlay image is "screen.enableMultiListPulse( "BottomButtonContainer", True, 0, iCount )", which does not appear to be possible to change the overlay appearance.

The code to draw the action buttons for units is in CvMainInterface.updateSelectionButtons(). Search for "actions = CyInterface().getActionsToShow()"

That was the only place I did not look. Once again you have bailed me out. :worship:

I have since perfected two prerequisite functions for conducting foriegn inquisitions and the remaining code already meets the third prerequisite. Initials tests are going well and I plan on making foriegn inquisitions an option.

Thank you so much!

:thanx:

Orion Veteran :cool:

Top Bottom