FfH2 0.30 Changelog

Do you know who this will work with premade maps? IOW, should this be on, will it add the ice, or should the ice be added manually? And will it remove all the sea ice?

I put the disable gameoption in so it wouldn't effect scenarios.

The thaw function (if its enabled) runs through the map when the game starts. If the plot can be "frozen" it saves the origional terrain type, applies a random 10-100 timer on the plot, then converts the plot to a frozen terrain type. Each turn it counts down one on the timer and when the timer reaches 0 it converts back to its true type.

If loaded with a scenario it would freeze the map for that scenario but after 100 turns all the plots would be back to their origional map values.

We can also use this mechanic to allow spells to temorarily modify the terrain (like maybe an illian spell that refreezes the world, or a malakim spell that spreads deserts) or have a unit transform the terrain he passes over to another terrain type for a few turns.

Im trying a reupload now. Im not sure about the game effect of the thaw mechanic yet, Im going to play a few games too to try it out.

Its reuploaded. Let me know if it works for you.

a frozen world at the beginning means less income and thus a slower start :/ it is already very slow.
we should consider to combine this option with a reduced research cost to make it not tedious.
Just a first thought.
I am off for paintball guys ;)

Will any new fixes be a new d/l or patches? I don't have playing time today, but would d/l it if this version will be the master. If not, I'll wait for the next version.

Kaaaah, and I still don't have the game. This is killing me!

what if somebody wants to be a member of both the Overcounil and Undercouncil? A nuetral player presumably.

Right now they have to pick. We may add that option later.

Speaking of civics, what about adding a mageocracy civic (but don't remove republic)? I'm thinking +1 happy and -10% maintenance from mage guild, High Upkeep. +1 happiness per magic tower.

Top Bottom