The Spanish

Montezuma419

Chieftain
So ole Cortez thinks he can just take over my hole AZTEC civilization?... I guess he did not see our Jaguar Warriors. Yah well they say he has these "wild beasts" which their men use to ride into combat, but really can those wild beasts stop 30000 Aztec Jaguar warriors I think not. History seems to argue with me however, but I thought you should kow the true facts we killed all the Spanish raiders under Cortez and we control all of South America... soon the WORLD. Those Spainish just HIT THE FIRCKEN FLOOR WHEN THEY SAW THE MIGHT OF MY JAGUAR WARRIORS! I DARE ANY CIVILIZATION TO STAND BEFORE US!!!! Did I mention how jaguar warriors can fly and have super laser vision. Can you stop that? CAN YOU?!?!?! nooo u can't so just don't mess with the Aztec's... SO far we have slaughtered those Zulu f00ls, Those damn puny french, the Mongols, the Spanish... ooh and we are not done.... MARK MY WORD, THE JAGUAR WARRIORS OF TENOCTICLAN WILL TEAR THE SOUL'S OUT OF OUR ENEMIES.

In response to this amazing post, I would like to add a statement that seems to support the beliefs of Montezuma419. I was playing a game on deity, and the Zulus tried a sneak attack on the Aztecs, and the Zulus consequently lost all of their cities, and their civilization was slaughtered. The Aztecs are like cats waiting to pounce - BIG FAT CATS WITH SAWED-OFF SHOTGUNS.

This is the most dramatic post I've seen in a while! :eek: Hey, everybody has their favorite tribes. Why not dominate with them? What, are you asking for an MP game or something?

I think I was pretty clear on most stuff, except the "Drowing Pool -" ... what is that? :eek:

Hmmmm... Jaguar warriors and Spanish... reminds me of battles in AoE 2: The Conquerors ;).

Top Bottom