Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undertaker798 said:
Isn't it funny that elvis is blonde? I thought he had black hair.

P.S. I know its not ACTUALLY elvis.

Actually, he WAS blonde. And he dyed.. his hair black.

Who needs crazy aqueducts when you have crazy rivers? Unlike most Civ rivers, it doesn't drain into the ocean, but instead into a one tile lake...beside the ocean :lol:

Holy Cr*p! That river is positively HUGE! The biggest river I ever saw in a game I played was five tiles across. That is simply amazing. I am at a loss of words (I am jealous [what were the chances you would end up one space away from the river that eats the nile for breakfast]). Lastly, what map size and setting did you set to get that?

Pass the toilet paper
Bearinwoods.JPG
Lookout, they're attacking the city!
Workerattack.JPG
How to wrangle a horse
Lovehorse.JPG
Hmmm... which one is the better choice?
Cowlove.JPG

Supa said:
No comment.

:lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: That picture is great, but now the ESRB is going to give Civ4 a Teen if not an adult rating for the "Hammer cow mod" insert "hot coffee mod" joke here.

-the Wolf

"Pass the TP." is too funny. It had me laughing as hard as the cow pic earlier. Good stuff.:D

SuperBeaverInc. said:
Who needs crazy aqueducts when you have crazy rivers? Unlike most Civ rivers, it doesn't drain into the ocean, but instead into a one tile lake...beside the ocean :lol:

Ditto. Problem seems to be those fresh water lakes that drin directly in to the ocean!

Attachments

• Egypt - Long River.jpg
    Egypt - Long River.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 11,465
Behold, the holy mighty mountain of eh.. Cathedral?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0015.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0015.JPG
    229.6 KB · Views: 13,044
talk about your nose-bleed section... SHEESH

Hi, it is me again with the granddaddy of all rivers except the nile one in the rome scenario but that was "man-made" so to conclude this is the grandaddy of all randomly generated rivers. Also, a rare exclusive where I, for once, am not Arabia:

I had screen shot of a sub going across the land like land units on water but didn't post it before doing other things and lost it. you could only see it on lowland areas it would go below hills and mountains.

So is it fair to say the 'ducts need serious attention when patching happens

This isn't really funny but it is pretty scary and cool for me. I call it the the Arabian black hole of doom and suffering:):

It has absorbed Germany, Britain, China, Spain, and Montezuma's frickin country "peacefully". It is currently causing riots in the Incan country and America. Also, note this works the best on eighteen-civ terra pangaea maps. It makes like 420 bucks a turn on money making thingy max and 496 beakers on research max alone. Also, this is without the Eiffel tower or Free Speech (use bureaucracy as long as I can) I think it is totally awesome and really deflates a person's ego in multiplayer especially for warmonger's when they see there cities revolting and joining my country "peacefully". Who ever said cultural borders are horrid for war are stupid. They just didn't know how to succesfully use them. Also, this is with only one religion and no eiffel tower and in the year 1910. It got modern techs like crazy when I devoted it to tech research. It basically is the perfect city so you should all bow down before it and beg for mercy when it comes for your country! Muhahaha Ahahahaa!!!

Lastly, MarcAntiny how did you get the workers to crouch or pullout weapons like that. The Pass the TP is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom