The Unit Library

hi, the French Fusilier is missing the AttackanimationA, which the firing of the gun. is there a fix to this? (maybe using the prussian fusilier, since it seems to be almost exactly the same)?

that thread is ancient. i thought it would not be good forum manners to resurrect it from the grave

That's right - it's bumping old threads for no good reason that's frowned upon. If there's a genuine problem, and bumping the thread results in a solution which might be useful for other people too, then you've helped, not caused a nuisance.

minor point for next update: I was scrolling through the Fantasy human section and noticed the Russ tanks entry was out of order, it's after "f" probably going back to the fact that the original said something about eight tanks. The real reason I bring it up however is I was wondering if Warhammer 40k really belongs to the fantasy genre? I know next to nothing about it but I's just wondering... :)

can you please keep sync with the library, I am in desperate need to sort out those infantry from Wyrm's planes.

no no what I mean, all of these planes are in a giant row wherefore I have to go from page to page to find what infantry from a different artist Im really looking for. and the server here isnt that good either, and I certainly don't want to go through 40 pages and certainly no one else would.

... There are only 9 pages in this library. I really don't follow you. They are sorted into era by name and type, and there are few enough duplicates of units for that to be a problem. You don't have to trawl through anything. I really don't follow you... :confused:

in the downloads section, where I get my units.(at least now), but there are so many Wyrm listed units its practically spams the entire pages of Industrial Units and Modern Units. And Its hard to get what I want.

I can't see why he can't simply make one slot with all of the units listed(a collection of units like the knight-pack)

Don't pay attention to CEO.. He spams my units in the downloads section. He's tried spamming me on my Youtube account. Now he's just whining and complaining. If he had a brain he'd use the Search function in the database or just sort the units by Author. But he's a kid so he expects everyone else to do the heavy lifting for him.

This sort of behavior is what it takes to get on my ignore list.

Don't pay attention to CEO.. He spams my units in the downloads section. He's tried spamming me on my Youtube account. Now he's just whining and complaining. If he had a brain he'd use the Search function in the database or just sort the units by Author. But he's a kid so he expects everyone else to do the heavy lifting for him.

and you're a thief, You really think you can steal Fire Fox's units and claim them as your own?

Old man, act your age.

define spam, I don't think spam starts with "not for nothing would you", better yet, define youtube spam?

If he had a brain he'd use the Search function in the database.

gee, I would love to use that if I fully knew the units name I am looking for, or specifically the flavor

you make me laugh, After sending me 3 unnessecary messages, get real.

Now he's just whining and complaining.

Comrade, Irony?

At first, you irratate me, now I am just lol towards you. you a man probably almost 40 years older than me, and he is trashing on people that aren't even adults yet, epic fail comrade, epic fail.

you know man, Im only stating the truth. But of course you have to pop in for a visit.

and you're a thief, You really think you can steal Fire Fox's units and claim them as your own?
They are not Firefoxes units they belong to Microsoft from flight simulator. If Firefox had actually modeled them then they would be his units, and even then if you offer a unit for sale or exchange on a website then someone uses it how does that make it stealing? You have to either pay for the download or upload another 3D model yourself in order to download ie exchange.

They are not Firefoxes units they belong to Microsoft from flight simulator. If Firefox had actually modeled them then they would be his units, and even then if you offer a unit for sale or exchange on a website then someone uses it how does that make it stealing? You have to either pay for the download or upload another 3D model yourself in order to download ie exchange.

than explain why than that specific unit says created by Wyrmshadow. either way, MFS or Fire Fox, he is still stealing.

Honestly, I am not very certain on who to believe, and I don't care, I'm after some units. And If I was jealous, I would be trashing aaglo, a much better creator.

what do you know something about Fire Fox, If you don't, thats alright, I'm not interragating you.

Top Bottom