Golden Warriors (30/10/07)

Beautiful !!! :thanx:

Plotinus, would you be so generous to provide us with the archer`s attack animation pose ? Pleeease !

:rolleyes: ;)

They're great.

Could someone please post some historical information about these guys? I've searched but didn't find anything.

No gunpowder unit planned? :mischief:

No! Don't like them.

Beautiful !!! :thanx:

Plotinus, would you be so generous to provide us with the archer`s attack animation pose ? Pleeease !

:rolleyes: ;)

We-e-e-ell, we'll see...

An afterthought to my kudos - you wouldn't happen to be planning a gilt pachyderm, now would you? :mischief:

Amazingly enough - no. But find me a poseable elephant model and I promise I'll think about it!

Could someone please post some historical information about these guys? I've searched but didn't find anything.
I've lost track of where I came across that image I posted of them in combat. Anyway, Golden Warriors are semi-legendary/semi-historical like King Arthur's warriors, or the armies of the Trojan War. They're mentioned as taking an important part in the Kurukshetra War that is the climax of the Mahabharata Epic.

No! Don't like them.
That's because the one you saw so far were poorly done. I'm sure someone as good as you could make very nice units that even you would like.

Spoiler :
Trying with a little flattery:mischief:

Plot, would you mind sharing the model of the sword guy and/or tell what for animations you used?

As I mentioned before, if he were wearing similarly colored pants to the long robe/kilt that he's currently wearing, he'd make a perfect Lord Mi'ihen's Crusader for my FF mod......

The sword guy is just wearing the Greek Armor which I think is by Kinboat, and the helmet that I just posted in the Tutorials sub-forum. I don't remember which sword that is but it's one of the usual ones. I made the shield out of primitives and a simple texture which I can always send you if you want... the animations are my usual swordsman animations, which I posted in odin's thread a while ago. All pretty simple really!

Right, I'll get to work on it fairly soon.....

Top Bottom