Ghost units Who You Gonna Call firaxis

Recently I noticed some huge bugs that had a big influence in my game I lost a war because of this well here it is:

I wanted to move my unit on a hill that is next to a city my catapults brought it down to 1 HP I clicked but suddenly my unit goes into combat apperently there was a knight on this tile( If i selected a other unit the tile turned red and showed combat ods meaning there is a unit on this tile

Apperently the knight was behind the city however because of the fog of war you couldn't see the actualy knight ..

But the real unit was at the hill next turn a catapult gets killed

So basicly : you don't see that there is a unit on that tile because the unit animation is in the fog and you can't actualy see the unit

Does anybody has this bug two? Or is it just me? ANd am I the only one who finds it anoying ?

when is this going to be fixed? I allready lost 5 units(wich I could prevent) because of this bug throughouth the game.

Recently I noticed some huge bugs that had a big influence in my game I lost a war because of this well here it is:

I wanted to move my unit on a hill that is next to a city my catapults brought it down to 1 HP I clicked but suddenly my unit goes into combat apperently there was a knight on this tile( If i selected a other unit the tile turned red and showed combat ods meaning there is a unit on this tile

Apperently the knight was behind the city however because of the fog of war you couldn't see the actualy knight ..

But the real unit was at the hill next turn a catapult gets killed

So basicly : you don't see that there is a unit on that tile because the unit animation is in the fog and you can't actualy see the unit

Does anybody has this bug two? Or is it just me? ANd am I the only one who finds it anoying ?

when is this going to be fixed? I allready lost 5 units(wich I could prevent) because of this bug throughouth the game.

I've experienced this bug infrequently...but I play exclusively in Strategic View mode. I'm uncertain if it occurs in "Normal View" mode.

I am going to call Firaxis. :lol: I do wonder what they are up too. They are always too quiet and secretive. After XCOM, we should here something. They need to fix some things. I have had this bug where one unit member keeps on walking while the others have stopped. Or, it will take one unit member some seconds to move to another hex with the rest of the unit.

Yep I've seen this happen often too and it has messed with my warfare tactics on occasion.

Same here. Particularly annoying when a knight is clearly visible, but not on the hex displayed. I hover my cursor over the hex where the invisible knight is, fire at it, and the visible (but not really there) knight takes damage in the adjacent hex. Looks bizarre in the animation, as I'm firing at an empty space, but an adjacent unit is taking damage.

Same here. Particularly annoying when a knight is clearly visible, but not on the hex displayed. I hover my cursor over the hex where the invisible knight is, fire at it, and the visible (but not really there) knight takes damage in the adjacent hex. Looks bizarre in the animation, as I'm firing at an empty space, but an adjacent unit is taking damage.

For now, use the attack button to reveal invisible targets

Spoiler :

Yea I've seen this also, playing in normal view mode I would switch to strategic view mode, and still not see the unit. But each time already said you get the combat odds pop up. :(

This is a very old bug. Been around for as long as i can remember. I have even learned to always check with a ranged unit or the attack button on empty tiles just to make sure. it has become a part of the game. crappy as hell. but i think i am close to quit playing the game anyway. its old you know. gods and kings made it last a bit longer though. CiV had its ups and downs. all in all i think it was worth the money and time spent. good but not great. the lesson for future civ-games would be for the developers to put more interest and passion into the game, and listen to the gaming community much more. then a silly bug like this would have been solved a week after the release.

This is a very old bug. Been around for as long as i can remember. I have even learned to always check with a ranged unit or the attack button on empty tiles just to make sure. it has become a part of the game. crappy as hell. but i think i am close to quit playing the game anyway. its old you know. gods and kings made it last a bit longer though. CiV had its ups and downs. all in all i think it was worth the money and time spent. good but not great. the lesson for future civ-games would be for the developers to put more interest and passion into the game, and listen to the gaming community much more. then a silly bug like this would have been solved a week after the release.

yeah I completly agree with youI just quit my civ 5 game I am tired of being used being the beta tester of this game

Top Bottom