Ghost Town mafia [Concluded]

I was more concerned that my comment in favor of Jarrema could be misinterpreted as being against Zack.

How about the other no-show behavior in this game? Anyone in that category seem scummier than usual? I've been away long enough to lose track of how people normally act.

CELTICEMPIRE? Not worth voting at this stage. Voting off non-voting lurkers instead of focusing on people who actually participate will just help the mafia hide in a bandwagon.

I'm switching to Vote: KingMorgan since there's just something fishy about 2 votes for counterwagon just before the day should have ended.

I don't get why we need to specifically put vote, feels like a pointless technicality.

Vote: celticempire to provide an alternative for runaway KingMorgan BW

given that KM had only two votes on him at the time of this vote (the same as what celtic had and close to what many others had), this looks VERY suspicious. Scum saving a buddy?

unvote: vote: King Morgan lets find out.

I don't get why we need to specifically put vote, feels like a pointless technicality.
I can't speak for Jarrema, but generally as a host you need to be able to tell the difference between someone bolding a name for emphasis vs. actually voting.

If I were hosting (which I haven't done mainly because I suck at the story telling part) I would want to be able to use a text search to jump to the next vote in the thread. This would be especially important in certain epic games where you get posts with lots of text and the vote is buried in the middle somewhere.

That's why, Master Newyn, some people bold a player's name and write 'FoS:' before it when they are accusing them but not votign for them. It stands for 'Finger of Suspicion' and is useful when you want to pressure more than one player and don't have enough votes to do it.

I'm switching to I don't get why we need to specifically put vote, feels like a pointless technicality.

1. It is easier for me to spot than a vote that is simply bolded.
2. Some people bold names for emphasis. There have to be strict judgement if bolded names count as vote (and then they will have to change their behavior) or not. Due to point no. 1, I prefer to count only vote: Jarema format as a vote.

Some hosts make opposite decision.

Half hour of day left, if anyone would like to change vote

generally as a host you need to be able to tell the difference between someone bolding a name for emphasis vs. actually voting.

thats it. I overlooked this response at the first time

tally:
KingMorgan: JoanK; BSmith1068; Takhisis, Newyn, spaceman98 (5)
CELTICEMPIRE: Yaropolk; KingMorgan (2)
Duck999: Visorslash (1)
Yaropolk: edse (1)
edse: Duck999 (1)
MartinLuther: Sprig (1)
Spaceman98: DaveShack (1)

After looong, but not overly heated debate, Kingmorgan has been chosen for sacrifice.
And he was killed. Kingmorgan was
Spoiler :
alive, but now he is not. And there is no role reveal at death
Also, strange fume emerged from Zack’s mouth and entered into one of other pilgrims. Zack’s lifeless body then hit the ground. Zack is dead! He also is eliminated from game.

OOC: Zack asked me to be removed from the game. I did not found proper replacement. Because Zack was important (he was a medium) I decided to remove him and ‘transfer’ his role to another living player from the same faction. If you do not like this decision, criticize me after end of the game.

Night 3 begins. It will last for 24 hours and about 45 minutes

During night, two ghosts were seen feasting on remains of KingMorgan’s blood. When the night ended, one new body was found. Spaceman was killed, apparently by a blade.
Day 4 begins. It will last for 48 hours.

List of living players:

1. Visorslash
2. edse
3. MartinLuther
4. BSmith
5. Celticempire
6. Sprig
7. JoanK
8. Yaropolk
9. Duck999
10. Takhisis
11. Newyn
12. DaveShack

Dead (and existing in ghost form):
1. SamSniped
2. Choxorn
3. Riedquat
4. Kennigit
5. KingMorgan
6. spaceman98

Non-existent:
1. Zack

Bloody hell, no reveals!

vote: edse, why do you insist on voting for no-shows instead of trying to find the active killer who is shredding us to pieces?

I'm going to guess the ghosts feeding on KingMorgan's blood is a clue, but don't know how the clue should be interpreted. Maybe that's how the ghosts investigate? Riedquat (already 5hp) being found pale could mean the ghost of SamSniped tried to investigate and the additional lost blood was what killed. Or I could be over analyzing and it means nothing of the sort.

I think I'm going to need a little more data for today's vote.

I quote the OP:
In order for ghosts to exist, manifest, speak, do anything, at the end of every day one person has to be killed, his blood serving as a feast for the spirits.

Let's also remember the Victory conditions:
8. VERY IMPORTANT: while ghosts can have huge impact on the game, they DO NOT count toward obtaining victory. If all mafia members are ghosts, mafia loses. If half or more of living players are mafia members, mafia wins.​
The game is about balance.

12 living players and only 4 have posted, this is very bad. Is my browser even refreshing the page correctly?

A 4-way tie is clearly a bad outcome, and in fact any tie is probably bad. Of the available tie-breaking options, there is good reason to expect that at least one of them was put out there by mafia. But I can't let myself be paralyzed by that.

I have to go with vote: edse and see what happens.

And we don't even have reveals on death! Jarremaaaaaa! What have you done?

There's nothing to go on if people don't show up, vote, make arguments, and try to decipher what the OP wants us to find out.

Vote: edse, Takhisis has a point and I don't like ties.

vote: JoanK. His vote seems a little too opportunistic.

Top Bottom