Leaderhead Request: Ancient Egypt Male

HellboundHeathcliff

Deity
Supporter
Am currently working on getting the new c3c animated leaderhead version of The Ancient Mediterranean mod ready for release (lots of other changes too) and i have realized one of the biggest problems is that i am stuck with civ3 Cleopatra as the Egyptian leaderhead image.

REQUEST:

The in-game name is Ramesses II

Ancient Egyptian - male - single era - animated

Any takers?
Any available i am not aware of?

I've got some good news and some bad news:

Good - Someone (I'm pretty sure Unexisted, correct me if I'm wrong) Has been making a Rameses II leaderhead :) (Not sure if you knew that already or not)

Bad - Not much progress has been made lately :(
But perhaps your request will rekindle interest.

Well, a long time ago in a month far, far away,(August) Unexisted said something about it. The bad thing is that his computer won't work or something. It'll have to wait, man. :(

I can't believe this wasn't one of the first to be made.

Sabaces by Piernik can be downloaded from gidustin's site but as mentioned, it is buggy the same way civ3 Theodora is. I'd rather use civ3 Cleo and think transvestite than use a post Alexander image.

What about this... I just made this up in a few hours so I'm sure there are things that can be fixed. And the background could be better. The lighting needs work too... I'm not sure about the face (wasn't Ramses the mummy with the rather large hook nose? Although I think I remember something about how that may be a fault of the mummifiers messing up his nose :D ).

Attachments

• Ramses1ERA_Preview.gif
    Ramses1ERA_Preview.gif
    72 KB · Views: 151
Does anyone have a picture or a link to the thread where Unexisted had his preview? Most of the pictures I found were of the mummy :D

I've dabbled in LH's before... And I had the Egyptian props sitting around (a set from DAZ not my own work)

Oh yes, the Dragon leaderhead, I almost forgot. I actually won that little raffle contest Unexisted had, and my request was an Era-Specific RamsesII. I wanted someone to totally replace Cleopatra, hense the request(it seems alot of people agree with me).

Second preview. I haven't really changed the face; most of the work has been in the lighting and background. I also modeled up a War Crown for him (more fitting than the Lower Egypt Crown I had before). Still not sure about the background... I suppose it's better than nothing though.

Attachments

• Ramses1ERA_Preview2.gif
    Ramses1ERA_Preview2.gif
    63.9 KB · Views: 111
Kinboat,

I think the background looks fine. I like the War Crown also. I agree with watorrey -- do whatever you have to do to be satisfied with it and post, because he looks great to me. I've got a slot just waiting for this guy.

It is only fitting that you do the leaderhead for the Pharaoh who will lead your Egyptian troops into battle. Have you thought about making a "King" unit out of this guy for regicide games? Cleo slinking around in her outfit doesn't quite cut it on the battlefield.

Top Bottom