Music and Soundtracks of NES

In short, Touhou Project is a Japanese game series entirely created by and worked on by a drunk Japanese man by the name of Jun'ya Ota, also known as ZUN. Touhou is also known for having the largest cult following/doujin presence, of which I am indeed part of. (I remix some music on occasions).

I friggin knew I had seen a few of these thumbnail characters somewhere else. I know a Touhou fan irl.

As I was scrolling down Bair's themes, I was thinking, "Man, I should recommend his Serbia theme to be Serbia Strong. That'd be hilarious."

And then you posted it. Perfect.

If I want to add themes, should I do it in the linked post in WWW or should I move them to this thread and post them here from now on?

Will probably enter an updated post in this thread eventually :)

(sub'd)

I'll post the videos some other time, but:

Optical

Default: 'Walk Away (Maybe)' - Good Charlotte
Good Mood: 'Beautiful Place' - Good Charlotte
Bad Mood: 'We Cry' - The Script
Feels: 'Munich' - The Fray/ 'Save You' - Simple Plan
Feeling: Mysterious: 'What's Left To Be Scared Of' - Doctor Who Series 6 Soundtrack (Murray Gold)
Feeling: Epic: 'The Majestic Tale (Of A Madman In A Box)' - same
Soundtrack: Ulyan (TerraNES): 'The Trade Route' - Songs of the Rus DLC for CKII (Andreas Waldetoft)
Soundtrack: Opul'annai (End of Empires): 'Alexander Nevsky Rides to Battle' - same

More soundtracks!

Spoiler Capto Iugulum Denmark Theme :

Spoiler Capto Iugulum (Democratic) Empire of Spain Theme :

Spoiler Capto Iugulum (Militarist) Empire of Spain Theme :

Spoiler A Greater Sepulcher Termi Dor Theme :

I would not lay claim to Humanity's greatest work as emblematic of me, but I would endorse it for the general discourse.

Link to video.

Happened to me around the 3:20 mark :)

I think some housekeeping of this thread is in order - will do that, soon...

Top Bottom