Units TOO small...

belliott

Chieftain
I posted this question a while back but got no response. Hope someone can help. How do you change resolution?? Can you change the resolution?? My units are TOO DAMN SMALL!!! I can barely see them, nor can I barely see any stats in any other screens. Is there a zoom into command? I'd like to get closer to see my units. Everytime I boot the game up it changes to the default resolution, whatever that is, and when I leave the game my desktop stays in that resolution. I normally run in 800X600 desktop which is about right for my eyesight. I don't want to have to wear reading glasses to play this game!! I've got a PII 300mhz with 128 megs ram, and a Voodoo 3 2000 PCI card. Any help would be most appreciated.

...though the other answer is right...GET A BIGGER MONITOR IF POSSILBE is my solution...

It was the difference between me being able to play Sudden-strike and not! (the difference between a 15 and a 19 inch monitor is AMAZING in gameplay terms and certainly makes headshots easier :D )

Originally posted by kittenOFchaos
...though the other answer is right...GET A BIGGER MONITOR IF POSSILBE is my solution...

It was the difference between me being able to play Sudden-strike and not! (the difference between a 15 and a 19 inch monitor is AMAZING in gameplay terms and certainly makes headshots easier :D )

Hi kitten,

i am also using a 19' mon (samsung 900NF), can u tell me your civ3.ini settings (keepres, videomode) and your desktop resolution... it seems i cant get it to work at any resolution above 1280... my problem is My Unit is damn too LARGE!!!...

thanks

I haven't got civ3 yet...my knowledge of the game is through intensive research (you mean reading the posts! YEAH!)...

Given that z is said by "glory" to zoom in, then hitting 'x' will zoom out which is what you are wanting...

WHERE IS MY GAME?:cry:

'x' won't zoom out. You press 'z' to zoom out, and then 'z' again to zoom back to default.

Top Bottom