CivArmy vs. R8XFT: the mod

The idea is simple, I just join 08 of my civis and 08 civis done by R8XFT and then, the Mod born. It is the first crossover mod between two leaderheads creators, I’m inviting other creators to do the same idea with me. R8XFT gave me permission to use his leaderheads in this mod and Sword of Geddon will help me.
Oh, all the civis from the Civilization 3 was removed. All the leaderheads have done yet, I just need finish the UUs of my civis and so, the mod will be ready and available.
I hope make a “lite version”, with static leaderheads and less units for people who do not have enough space in Winchester or Internet cable connection. The civis are:

CivArmy ones:
Brazilians (leader: Dom Pedro II)
Argentina (leader: Evita Perón)
Chile
Mexico
Canada
Tupi
Sioux
Tibet

R8XFT ones:
France (leader: Napoleon)
Celts (leader: Owain Ddantwyn)
Israel
Marroco
Basutoland
Matamba
Swahili
Finland

Unique units:
Argentina: T.A.M.
Basutoland
Brazilians: Tank Cascavel
Canada: Montie
Celts
Chile: Riflero
Finland
France
Israel
Marroco
Matamba
Mexico: Vilista
Sioux: Sunka Wakan
Swahili
Tibet: Monk Warrior
Tupi: Zarabataneiro

I’m waiting for feedback, mainly about the wonders, I hope use just wonders done by CFC users.

i have never heard of this kind of thing before i think it is very cool :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Hey, a battle of the creators - I love it!

Tons of new leaderheads - and Canada- yay, I'm so happy :D

Good Idea but... Too mall :p

15 of Civ Army's Head versus 15 of R8XFT's heads! I'm pretty sure you've done atleasdt 15 heads, CivArmy, and if R8XFT hasn't he will be at that number soon enough. But itts your choice.

Maybe their should be a poll on which civs from CivArmy and R8XFT should be used (or at least for some of them, and the rest can be picked by the creators) for the mod. That way, people could choose some of their favourites.

@RedAlert: it could be a good idea in my next crossover mods, I'll invite more creators as I did wih R8XFT and so I can do polls. This time let's use these civis.

@Goldflash: maybe we can do expansion packs with more civis, let's use just 16 for beginning. I'm busy lately with ACM, Brazilian Mod, CivArmy Mod and severals leaderheads, my luck it Civilization 3 is my best hobby :D

@zeph2k: thanks foir enjoying! I hope make more ot this in the future, I hope the CFC community enjoy the "battle" of creators. Maybe a scenario could be included, with locked alliances among my civis against R8XFT ones.

@CivArmy - cool idea, like I said in my PM. Thanks for doing it :goodjob: .
It's Morroco, not Marroco, btw, and their UU could be the camel rider. When Dom Pedro II's finished the Maccabee, that could be the UU for Israel.
As for the three African civs, you could use the Lion Warrior as a replacement for the swordsman on one of them, the Impi would fit with Moshoeshoe and maybe one of Dom Pedro II's "Dark Continent" units for the other. Arne did a set of African cities - as there's three African cities and no Mediterranean ones, perhaps you could replace the Med cities with the African ones?
I hadn't noticed your Tibetan leaderhead before - it looks really good!

@Goldflash - it could be expanded later to 15 civs each - I've done 17 era-specific leaderheads, and the collection is growing!

@RedAlert - maybe CivArmy could do a poll if he expands it to 15 civs each in the future.

If there were more battles of the creators, that might be fun - maybe having 6 creators with 5 civs each in locked alliances :crazyeye: .

At last! The battle of our times! :D

Will each creator's civilizations be placed in a locked alliance with one another?

Maybe there could be a custom map and they could begin on different continents?

Corvex said:
At last! The battle of our times! :D

Will each creator's civilizations be placed in a locked alliance with one another?

Maybe there could be a custom map and they could begin on different continents?

I thought do a scenario like this in this mod, maybe use a fantasy map, map use the World Map. Thanks for enjoying our work!!!

Top Bottom