Most annoying AI(s)

^I don't find warmongers annoying because they have nothing but war. But you're right about Washington, he chooses Autocracy all the time but talks about freedom. Lol. Totally Murican! :D

Kinda weird to choose Autocracy when your own "National wonder" is called "Statue of LIBERTY" :D
When i think about it i have never played against him :eek:

I'm yet to see America picking Freedom in any of my games. Since he likes to spam cities, he pretty much always picks Order and then falls back to Autocracy if it will get him one free tenet more.

He's also a bit trigger happy and won't hesitate to rush an unprepared you

I don't tend to get annoyed by warmongering nations who declare war for no reason because I've just accepted that this is a common thing in Civ 5 and I always prepare myself for invasion, regardless how friendly my neighbour seems to be. I don't really enjoy Domination victories (unless I'm provoked into war) and if I see a Civ getting too big for it's boots I'll send in a smack down. I prefer cultural or science victories. So I get royally pissed off by the likes of Venice, Austria, Brazil and Indonesia who all seem to be dominant due to their various cultural benefits.

For example, Austria joins EVERY city state in marriage and the map becomes a sea of Red and therefore her cultural/diplomatic output is always really high as a result. Venice buys City states and also has a lot of cultural influence due to trade routes. Brazil has lots of cultural benefits because of their Carnivals and stupid amount of great people and Indonesia gets all this happiness from island cities. I also hate Civs that send a basillion missionaries into your territory such as India. I've declared war on Civs just to get rid of their damn religious nut jobs trying to convert my people to their heathen God(s)

Casimir: Always ahead, aggressive i every way and knows how to puch my artillery away with his stupid horses.

Pocatello: Steals your land and like Casimir, always ahead and very aggressive.

Sejong: Aggressive badass that sometimes even wins the game!

I don't tend to get annoyed by warmongering nations who declare war for no reason because I've just accepted that this is a common thing in Civ 5 and I always prepare myself for invasion, regardless how friendly my neighbour seems to be. I don't really enjoy Domination victories (unless I'm provoked into war) and if I see a Civ getting too big for it's boots I'll send in a smack down. I prefer cultural or science victories. So I get royally pissed off by the likes of Venice, Austria, Brazil and Indonesia who all seem to be dominant due to their various cultural benefits.

For example, Austria joins EVERY city state in marriage and the map becomes a sea of Red and therefore her cultural/diplomatic output is always really high as a result. Venice buys City states and also has a lot of cultural influence due to trade routes. Brazil has lots of cultural benefits because of their Carnivals and stupid amount of great people and Indonesia gets all this happiness from island cities. I also hate Civs that send a basillion missionaries into your territory such as India. I've declared war on Civs just to get rid of their damn religious nut jobs trying to convert my people to their heathen God(s)

Making a dow on missionary spamming AI makes the AI get itself particularly when the AI has large unexplored land masses. Taking their own missionaries against them to explore their land is particularly annoying because the AI gets itself in a sense when I get to send its own missonaries against itself and then explore their lands.

Making a dow on missionary spamming AI makes the AI get itself particularly when the AI has large unexplored land masses. Taking their own missionaries against them to explore their land is particularly annoying because the AI gets itself in a sense when I get to send its own missonaries against itself and then explore their lands.

What's that in English?

Definitely this is Suleiman, always so bitсhing about everything I do, or denounces/declares war on me in a random moment just because he feels lack of lands to settle his new shіtty cities.

Second annoying is Elizabeth, she always blame every her problem on me, typical woman with mid age crisis.

I had to read it twice, but I understood what reddishrecue is saying.

Top Bottom