Civ 5 Leaders Myers Briggs types

Evilguacamoli

Chieftain
The other day i came across this test the Myers-Briggs personality test Take it here For those of you who don't know what it is it puts everyone in to 16 different four letter formulas based on different aspects of your personality. theres tons of stuff talking about what character of whatever show is which type. I was wondering what civs would match up with what types.So i made up a list (based off the actual types of the leaders or off what people said the civs were) You guys are welcome to put in what you think because a good amount of these i just guessed on.

ISTJ
USA
China
ISFJ
Poland
INFJ
India
INTJ
Rome
Carthage
Siam
Assyria
ISTP
Korea
ISFP

INFP
Netherlands
Ethiopia
Iroquois
Maya
INTP
Eygpt
Babylon
ESTP
Mongols
Morroco
Sweden
ESFP
Brazil
Shoeshone
ENFP
Polynesia
Indonesia
ENTP
Zulu
Russia
Japan
ESTJ
England
Huns
ESFJ
Songhai
Portugal
Byzatium
ENFJ
Arabia
Venice
Spain
Aztecs
ENTJ
France
Austria
Denmark
Greece
Germany
Inca

Id love to hear what people think

Congratulations on the most boring post I have ever seen.

Nice post for the Meyers-Briggs nerds out there! Did you look at that big giant spreadsheet of leader traits when you came up with this?

I'm an INTJ, so I'd be interested to hear you thinking on how you bucketed that category.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks!I saw a discussion on some forurms that said Augustus was INTJ as was Hannibal Barcca (I couldn't find anything on Dido). For the celts I kind guess but i at least took into account celtic history a bit. I think putting suleman up there was a typo because hes more of an extrovert.

And you were talking about this sheet right?

Introversion - Extraversion
Domestic: Citizen-enhancement vs. population increase
Foreign: Sensitiveness to Loyalty? and Talkativeness
Military: Restraint and Boldness

Intuition - Sensing
Domestic: Strategic weighting vs. scripted opening?
Foreign: Coalitionism and Transactionality
Military: Formation advancement vs. Focus-fire

Thinking - Feeling
Domestic: Reason-based policy, faith-based policy
Foreign: Isolationist policies, or doing everything to make the people happy (WLTKD)
Military: Militarism vs Nationalism?

Perceiving - Judging
AIs don't have inner/outer world distinction

Introversion - Extraversion
Domestic: Citizen-enhancement vs. population increase
Foreign: Sensitiveness to Loyalty? and Talkativeness
Military: Restraint and Boldness

Intuition - Sensing
Domestic: Strategic weighting vs. scripted opening?
Foreign: Coalitionism and Transactionality
Military: Formation advancement vs. Focus-fire

Thinking - Feeling
Domestic: Reason-based policy, faith-based policy
Foreign: Isolationist policies, or doing everything to make the people happy (WLTKD)
Military: Militarism vs Nationalism?

Perceiving - Judging
AIs don't have inner/outer world distinction

Damn Great system, give me a sec to revise the list.

It wouldn't be as balanced as one might thought. Leaders in Civ5 is arguably among the greatest leaders that their civilization/nation had with few exception. I will be hardly surprised if they're having many common traits.
Yea I noticed that too, most us presidents are similar types too

The answers to these questions give you a personality type. The leaders would have to be alive and be able to take the test for them to get a personality.

In the first place, the MBTI inventory is kind of discredited as a personality typology theory. Its basic claims are just blown out by statistical fact. In claiming, for instance, that there are underlying "functions" with two extremes of each modality, this should imply that the observed tendencies of the expressions of those functions in people, would be bimodally distributed. And they just aren't, they're unimodally distributed.

A further claim , is that any validity the test does seem to have is just parasitic on the validity of Big Five inventories, which, as I have heard, is the only thing it is possible to test for in a self-report survey, and is always measured by such surveys, whether the test-giver is aware or not. Even MBTI extraversion is different from B5 theory.

Still, Jungian self-identification is fun. When is anything you say about yourself so simply true?

Top Bottom