[SCENARIO] Feudal Japan - Sengoku-Jidai

Wow epic bump.

I was just looking for this too since seeing it in the same article FFH2 was in.

Wow epic bump.

I was just looking for this too since seeing it in the same article FFH2 was in.
Scenario author here, after an ages-long absence ( :p ). Mind providing a link to the article? Just wondering what it was all about.

By the way, I have no idea if there is any interest in doing so, but I discovered the other day that work this summer is going to take me away for three-four months, giving me plenty of time to work on it. I'm going to try and update it for BtS, adding in spies, events, etc.

Also, thanks a lot of whoever caught the bug with the naming of the Public Maps folder!

Personally, I don't really mind if it's not BtS compatible. Probably just me but I always turn Espionage off, anyway.

But still, I'll be happy to check out any new version, and I'm going to start playing the current one right now actually.

Great mod!

Good news - I finally got around to making (most of) the changes I wanted.

The new version can be downloaded here.

More information in the original post.

Many thanks to everyone who has downloaded and played the previous versions and have been following this thread. Hope you enjoy the new (and final) version.

Hi Andrew_Jay. I'm lucky to have found out about the update: I would never have thought you'd still be working on Sengoku-Jidai after all this time. It's by far my favourite scenario in Civ 4. Unfortunately I gave up games for Lent (don't ask why – I'm not religious), but I'll probably be spending Easter playing your update all day.

while having CIV IV Complete edition, I could not play the game at all, i Succesfully installed the mod, run it, but either have "Play Game" grayed out, or (while loading world builder file) im defeated at start.

I had the same problem. Anyone know what the deal is?

The Sengoku scenario was the only reason I still play Civ3, and I've spent ages looking for something like this! THANK YOU

dont scare me.. I want to play this scenario and I have the ultimate edition ...
I am wondered why you didnt write this scenario into bts...

Top Bottom