How to modify jungle for CoE

Auric

Chieftain
Is it possible to make changes on jungle features for Clan of Embers, similarly as Illians have for snow tiles? If yes, I suppose some 'yield change' has to be added in CIV4FeatureInfos. Does anyone know how this works?

If you want to keep it simple you can just create an unique jungle improvement for them.
Others that know the code deeper may have something better to say.

I think you could also modify the Clan's palace to give +1 whatever on jungle, or give them a unique unresearchable technology that gives the bonus, ala the Lanun and seafaring.

A MOON: It seems that in this way you can only modify basic terrian(plains, hills, coast,...) not terrain features(forrest, jungle, flames,...). I believe it can be done, just not sure how to handle it.

HORATIUS: Even if you allow them to irrigate jungle, there will be no bonus to anything and you still suffer from jungle sickness. It would be better to remove jungle anyhow.

You could use the palace to give them +1 health from jungles to counteract the sickness.

Letting them build improvements on jungles should be relatively simple: just steal the elf code. Alternatively, limit it to a single form of improvement (lumbermill-esque) called, for example, 'jungle altar' that gives a bunch of food and/or hammers.

Top Bottom