RifE Launcher thread

you still there ? we though you ... disapeared in an Hamstalfar heavenly world .....

Not really. Just a figment of your imagination. :p

Seriously though, I work 40+ hours a week and go to school fulltime (3 writing courses atm and a calculus course... :crazyeye:), so I don't have time for pretty much anything.

I'm literally taking vacation time (in two weeks... sigh) just so I can sleep in and clean my apartment.

good luck then :D
40 hours/week ... for univerity program ? that's huge...

well I cast "courage" and "regeneration" on thou....

see you ...

sorry for that ... looks like when i was making it (horrendous code :eek: :cringe: - i have no clue how i could wrote anything that awful) i swapped loading from net and loading the module infos, so once it figured out that greyfox's page is unavailable, it skipped the rest of the function including further processing of the local stuff ... :undecide:
anyway, here's link to working version: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/41052866/CIV4/RifELauncher_Fix.zip
as always, this software is provided as-is, with no guarantee etc, etc, in good faith, etc, etc, if you want to reverse engineer, just tell me so i know, etc, etc, anw (c) 2013

well... much more courage needed then..
hopefully we'll see you back when you graduate :D
(or you'll get an uber job after graduation and you won't be able to even look at civ without crumbling into dust)

Belated thanks to arcticnightwolf for the launcher! Sorry, it was a while before I saw your response.

What are the steps exactly to download the new launcher properly?

download that zip file,
locate the the Rise from Erebus directory ("[place where you installed civ4]/Sid Meier's Civilization 4/Beyond the Sword/Mods/Rise from Erebus/")
replace the RifELauncher.exe in said folder with the one from the zip file

The module list is telling me that there's a server error: (403) Forbidden. I already downloaded the update for the launcher. It's not letting me enable or disable modules either.

Top Bottom