Facebook group for FfH!

TheJopa

Šumar
For all of you who have Facebook, I created a group for FfH 2. I would like to get in as much people as possible, it would be nice to see everyone from the forum in, especially team members.

The group is called FfH 2

FfH

I might join seZ's group. We'll see.

My group is deleted. I'm Josip (the guy with dyed hair and sunglasses.. I need to get a new profile pic)

Nice to see all those people in.

We did? Cool.

This is pretty cool. Im going to be using this facebook group to message all the members when new versions come out. If you would like to be notified when a new version comes out, join the facebook group.

Bah, humbug. This is putting my long-standing principle of never joining facebook on a severe test.

Same here. Bought BTS only to play FfH, now Facebook? Will think about it.

Tell me about it, I feel like a 14 yr old girl. (Yeah, I know that's a silly stereotype, especially since half the people I know are on it, and only one of them is a 14 yr old girl)

lol rofl bbl bff

Wat the hell? You are encroachin on the princess rule. Fancy ain't FfH.

Hello, TheJopa, we’re from the Vallus Department of Princes Rule Encroachment and Violations (VDOPREAV). We'd like to ask you a few questions.

Hello, TheJopa, we’re from the Vallus Department of Princes Rule Encroachment and Violations (VDOPREAV). We'd like to ask you a few questions.

:lol::lol:

Top Bottom