Caveman 2 Cosmos

One problem I still have is this (actually the only mod I didn't have this problem with yet, has been Legends of Revolution):

When I alter the city advisor screen, e.g. to have it display the RevIndex and RevDeltaTrend values, it is always changed back upon restarting the game. I even clicked the various buttons on the screen in hope that one of them is a 'save button' or something.
IIRC, in LoR the changes I made to the F1 advisor where permanent. I already looked in the BUG thread to find some documentation on this, but no luck.

Anyone who knows more than I do ?

What's it do?

the tracker is supposed to be a specalised scout not an upgrade same with the ranger and explorer. The hunter was the scout in RoM and AND but things moved in C2C

One problem I still have is this (actually the only mod I didn't have this problem with yet, has been Legends of Revolution):

When I alter the city advisor screen, e.g. to have it display the RevIndex and RevDeltaTrend values, it is always changed back upon restarting the game. I even clicked the various buttons on the screen in hope that one of them is a 'save button' or something.
IIRC, in LoR the changes I made to the F1 advisor where permanent. I already looked in the BUG thread to find some documentation on this, but no luck.

Anyone who knows more than I do ?

We, C2C, RoM and AND are still using an older version of RevDCM and BUG. I think the problem you mention is a known problem in the version we use. Hopefully when Afforess updates AND we will be able to use his changes and update C2C.

Are you saying it is too low or too high? It is 500 hammers in RoM 2.92.

Well It was probably the most expensive project in human history at the time and I built it in 1 turn together with some other buildings... By now more expensive was only The Three Gorges Dam and of course ISS.. Ok now I understand hammers that Dam provides but it multiplies city production what is imho still too much.

the tracker is supposed to be a specalised scout not an upgrade same with the ranger and explorer. The hunter was the scout in RoM and AND but things moved in C2C

We, C2C, RoM and AND are still using an older version of RevDCM and BUG. I think the problem you mention is a known problem in the version we use. Hopefully when Afforess updates AND we will be able to use his changes and update C2C.

1. That's an understatement:p

2. I definitely agree here.

Now that you say it, I think I've gotten this answer in the AND forum a while back :) My bad.

Maybe a stupid question but when a national wonder becomes obsolete does it still count against your national wonder limit of 2?

*I am looking at you cave dwelling*

I am assuming the answer is no but would love to see this confirmed.

Thanks

Maybe a stupid question but when a national wonder becomes obsolete does it still count against your national wonder limit of 2?

*I am looking at you cave dwelling*

I am assuming the answer is no but would love to see this confirmed.

Thanks

Obsolete wonders and national wonders do count towards the limit. Which is why the limit hasn't been two since RoM days. It is at least 4 or 6 now. Check the top of the city screen where it tells you how many you have build and how many you can build. GW 1/12 and NW 2/5 where teh first number is the number you built and teh second is the limit.

Observation, with this version and it's predecessor using DP getting your favorite religion is a real race now. I try to get Judaism and then Buddhism and finally Christianity while sometimes picking up Taoism. Now the AI is beating me out to Judaism consistently and getting Buddhism is a 50/50 shot. Last version 10.2 game I didn't found a single religion, even the early ones. This is on Noble level, Epic speed, Giant Archipelago map, with 7AI. Big change in how I could previously always beeline Judaism and still have Bronze working and iron working too.

You have succeeded in changing how I play! Congratulations C2C team! :goodjob::cool::hatsoff:

And isn't that what it's really all about?

JosEPh :D

This mod is intesting with all the things included in it.
A question : in test games or real games , did anyone arrive in the latest area and for example get a science victory ?

what time did you spent do get there ?

Anyone out there getting decent download speeds with C2C v11? No way of going above 15-16 kb/s these last days...I think I got faster speeds with previous versions at the same fileserver.

Anyone out there getting decent download speeds with C2C v11? No way of going above 15-16 kb/s these last days...I think I got faster speeds with previous versions at the same fileserver.

see on first page -
Moderator Action: *snip* linking this site is not anymore allowed here.

see on first page -
Moderator Action: *snip* linking this site is not anymore allowed here.

Thanks for the link, but you must register at that site for downloads, and I don't know anything about it. Perhaps it's very reliable, you know, but you can call this prudence. Thanks again!

Anyone have a civic strategy for this game? The civics in this mod are more complicated than in Vanilla BtS.

When you want to get your cities to grow fast, combine the caste system and slavery for +2 food and +2 hammers from your mines and farms.

oral tradition is also good for extra tech beakers

Anyone know how to see what goods you have?
NOT resources but goods.
Like bamboo (good)

NOT resources but goods.
Like bamboo (good)

Well they are buildings so you would have to look under the city screen or hover over the city to see the tiny icons (picture only).

Bamboo in particular is produced if you build a Bamboo Grove. Thus if one city has that then all cities will get Good (Bamboo).

When you want to get your cities to grow fast, combine the caste system and slavery for +2 food and +2 hammers from your mines and farms.

oral tradition is also good for extra tech beakers

NOT resources but goods.
Like bamboo (good)

Thanks, I'll try it! :)

There is no explanation to what building gives the good (leather).

After you research tanning it just says: building enabled good (leather)
on the other techs there are always a building that give "free good"

Did you guys forget to include a building that gives this good?

Top Bottom