Art and Lore

Either that, or Esus. ;)

Either that, or Esus. ;)

I don't know if I've ever shared my personal theory about Esus. He/she/it is everyone. Ever. Without knowing, of course. All of Erebus and beyond is Esus' ultimate bit of deception. :crazyeye:

May have been asked earlier in this thread and I am sorry if it was, but I've been curious about the details on the Scions and the Risen Emperor beyond the lore in the Pedia does anyone know anymore about them than what is just mentioned there?

May have been asked earlier in this thread and I am sorry if it was, but I've been curious about the details on the Scions and the Risen Emperor beyond the lore in the Pedia does anyone know anymore about them than what is just mentioned there?

Can you be more specific about what you want to know, and there was a thread dealing with them here a while ago.

Specifically I suppose I want to know more about the implications of the Risen Emperor's back story involving him being the Angel of good intentions. From what it seemed to me is that he was an Angel of Esus and I was also wondering if I was correct on that. I suppose I just want to know any back story on the Risen Emperor other than what is given in the pedia.

I didn't really think the Risen Emperor was an angel; it was my understanding that he was a mortal from the time of the old empire that was brought out of the vault by the angel of death's archangel, and given power by the followers of an image of himself that existed inside the vault. Lareth(Laroth) was the angel of good intentions, wasn't he? I mean its been a long time since I've read through the civipedia, but that was my understanding of it.

Other way around - Laroth was a mortal; one of Kylorin's disciples.

The Risen Emperor is indeed Esus' angel of Good Intentions.

this is images for Lenora Captain of Pirata from rise of legends

Spoiler :

i hope mechanos can change the worker into Clockwork man as like vinci from rise of legends

Clockwork Man
Spoiler :

First created by Giacomo, the Clockwork Man was originally intended for mining and other useful tasks. However, he soon discovered its usefulness as a weapon of war. Since then, others have copied his designs. The Clockwork Man is a ground unit with a melee attack. It heals itself when other Clockwork units are destroyed and gains attack power when other Clockwork units are nearby.

Mechanos Barracks​

enable to train gunpowder infantry unit such as musketeer

Mechanos Steam Fortress​
it changes from siege workshop to steam fortress

its add 2 :hammers: bonus

Top Bottom