Fall patch is out

"Wow, fantastic patch. Just sat and played a solid couple of hours and I am amazed and overjoyed to see the AI actively seeking to colonise overseas in the early game. First 50 turns Russia had setup a city on my continent and I noticed Rome had also been setting us bases on new lands. This is better.

Great works Firaxis! "

Mozzington can u tell me how good the ai did at expanding. Did they make more then 3/4 citys?

To bad i cant test the patch today myself as it is time to go to bed. But i hope it is great when i start my pc tomorrow. Hope i can get some sleep. to excited!!

I was able to run the game fine a few times, then it started crashing on me. Immediately when I open it, it crashes. here's my DXDiag:

Like mentioned in one of the other threads: Please update your graphics card drivers.

I was able to run the game fine a few times, then it started crashing on me. Immediately when I open it, it crashes. here's my DXDiag:

We did quite a bit of optimization for the Intel HD Graphics chip-set that you're using. Please update your Intel video driver to the latest and let me know if this solves the problem.

Optimization
- Many performance improvements, particularly in the renderer.
- Pathfinder fixes and optimization.
Text Bugs
- Fixed several text bugs.
Misc
- Fixed rare crashes that could occur depending on hardware.
- Only the “alive” civilization capitals are tested for majority religion in "We are family" achievement.
- Added missing Polish Dawn of Man audio.

What scenario/DLC are the Polish in?

Fantastic!

Goodbye Xcom and Unity of command!!!

Hello CiV, my good old friend!!!

Wooohooo! :king:

sweet. dl'd the patch but i havent played yet. going too after this weekend. i have to get up early and a new game will completely ruin that, haha.

Well, DoFs are still screwed. Started a new game on Prince as Arabia. I signed one DoF each with Spain and Byzantium. Had friendly relations with each, no agreements with other Civs, no attacking CSs - nothing that would cause my badboy to go up. Then out of the blue on about the 80th turn Isabella DoWs me, followed by Byzantium two turns later. Sigh.

We did quite a bit of optimization for the Intel HD Graphics chip-set that you're using. Please update your Intel video driver to the latest and let me know if this solves the problem.

It works now, thanks!

Well, DoFs are still screwed. Started a new game on Prince as Arabia. I signed one DoF each with Spain and Byzantium. Had friendly relations with each, no agreements with other Civs, no attacking CSs - nothing that would cause my badboy to go up. Then out of the blue on about the 80th turn Isabella DoWs me, followed by Byzantium two turns later. Sigh.

Did you have a much higher score than the other Civs?

Sometimes they'll go after you because you're number 1. Then the pig-piling starts.

Oh no! They released Civ V just as I was packing for a trip to Scotland. There went the packing.

Now they release the patch while I am packing for Norway. The packing is buggered again!

Can't wait to try it.

Running fine here on DX 11.

Asus mobo, i7, nVidia 285 GTX, 18 gig ram, win 7 64x.

I just came back from a night shift did anyone played the game yet?

If so are coups balanced now? thanxs for the repley in advanced

I am going to sleep now Will play it tomorow with or withouth espionage depends about the coup problem

The game perfomance increase is indeed massive. Camera movement is now smooth and turns fly by. Yay! ^_^

Top Bottom