Unifying India: RFCA: The Chalukyans

Civ'ed

I ain't gotta explain a thing
REQUIREMENTS FOR UPDATE:
-Cities need a lord (100% complete, with people waiting for new cities!): Puri-Linkman, Goa-ComradeNapoleon.
-Army needs a general (the Intox Elephant will be named the general)
-Cities need construction command (50% complete): Goa-Teahouse.
-Research command (100% complete): Steel Working.
------------------------------------------
Hi y'all. This is my second story. First one failed. I will be playing RFC Asia, as the Chalukyans on viceroy difficulty. The UU is the Intoxicated elephant, the UB the mint, and I don't think I remember the UP.

I'll now be adding the extra: Just like the Comedic Tales made by Ninjacow (good job NC! :)) you get an honorary title. otherwise, if you've seen Yahzuk's Civ V stories (good chance you haven't), you know something like mayorship. I'm (kind of) putting that in: you get to control a city for one turnset and only what the city produces.

NOTES:
Mosher may post but not tell off Yoshiegg if Yoshiegg posted.

Allright then!

We have two cities: Puri and Goa.
One army. Army conists of two light footsoldiers (aka spears) an intoxicated elephant and a few swordsmen.
The army needs a leader, the cities each need a lord, and they can then choose.
If they don't its automatically walls in Puri and obviously a tea house in Goa.
(oh yeah, we are unofficialy hindu)

So, who's up for the challenge of unifying india?
CURRENT ISSUES:
- Attacking Chola. Chola is dangerously cultural, and bigger than us, but we have an average army!
- Unifying India. Main goal of the game. If we conquer all indian kingdoms (Maurya, Harappa, Chola) we have completed main goals.
Main goals:
Conquer Chola - Chola is our closest neighbor. If we can destroy him then we control South India.
Conquer Harappa - Harappa is unknown, but I know they're there. If can can destroy them we control West India.
Conquer Maurya - Maurya is to the Northeast and led by no one else than your very own Asoka. If we can conquer them we have eliminated a buddhist rival. It's a casus belli ;).
Conquering Independent State in India - There is an independent city between Maurya, Chola and us. It's strategically important, since we have Chola in a tight grip if we conquer it.
Conquering Barbarian states near Harappa - Part of india and a danger if we let them thrive. Either Harappa takes care of them, or we do.

IMPORTANT NOTE AHEAD:
You are only in power for a turnset. If you are a general, you are that until your Intoxicated Elephant or other unit dies (whatever unit is strongest and only exists once). If you are an advisor, you are in power until a civic change.

REQUIREMENTS FOR UPDATE:

NOTES:
Mosher may post but not tell off Yoshiegg if Yoshiegg posted.

Why does everyone assume I'll yell at Yoshi?

Seriously! It makes me feel so persecuted! :cry:

:lol:

Um Yoshiegg city, I assume? Kinda like you tried changing the name of the civ in my game to Yoshiegg Empire :lol:?
Hmm...Yoshiegg city just does not feel "right," you know?

Yoshiegg Empire, on the other hand, just feels "right."

I'll be the 4th city's Lord.

Perhaps this should be a meritocracy, lol? Like we first start off as units in-game, and then are promoted? This is to prevent just any random schmuck from getting a position because he had the ability to type out a quick message here.

ok, I like that.

OK remember it's RFCA. I can't even remember if I saved or not (but not to worry! it wasn't a big deal!)

So Linkman of Puri and ComradeNapoleon of Goa. Goa builds a teahouse. Puri builds... Nothing in particular. Army is Generalless. Chola is to the southeast and The Great Ruler suggests we attack next turnset. (once we're back)

can i be the science minister?

Top Bottom