Leaving and Arrival Announcement Thread

6 years! Nice :goodjob: Also, updated both.

Name: Matt the Czar
Date Leaving: Feb. 4th (Sorry!)
Date Returning: Unknown
Stories Affected Directly : Burgundy
Reason : Busted pc screen.

Busted pc screen? Dammit man!

It's alive!!

Name: Royal Tenenbaum
Date Leaving: March. 3rd
Date Returning: Indefinitely
Stories Affected Directly : American Space Odyssey and Ironclad Oath.
Reason: Leaving CivFanatics

I feel empty on the inside now.

farewell RT, it twas a pleasure

There goes (hopefully not permanently) one of the titans of our age. Farewell, RT.

I'm sad but I can't say I'm all that surprised. Your visits became less and less frequent. Good bye RT, you will surely be missed.

Duke Wintermaul leaves again. As RT you were a real hero to S&T, congratulations. As Duke Wintermaul you also were a hero with your custom maps, so congratulations again.

I'll be really happy if we find each other again one day. Goodbye and farewell.

Essentially, your story revived this land.

amen.

Date Leaving: 2015-03-14
Date Returning: Unknown, Probably soon
Stories affected Directly: After Ragnarok, Hoboken.
Sotries affected indirectly: None except Mongolia if it ever comes back.
Reason: Haven't played Civ in forever, and I can't bring myself to playing it right now, that and school's really picking up in terms of projects.

I don't know if Mongolia will come back. I don't have hopes it will though, but you never know what the heck I'll do (I don't even know myself).

Have fun out there

Name: Spirictum
Date Leaving: April 2nd
Date Returning: April 6th
Stories Affected Directly (stories you are working on that will suffer): The Democratic Caliphate
Stories Affected Indirectly (stories where you hold a position of power): A Tryst with Destiny
Reason (not necessary): I'm going to Paraná State to spend Easter with my family. There I'll eat delicious Southern Brazil's Orthodox Christian dishes :D. The Mass is celebrated in Ukrainian, and all my family would like Putin to give Crimea back to Ukraine :lol:

Top Bottom