Monthly Competitions Submissions Thread IV

I didn't plan on submitting so many but here is another wonder...my favorite cathedral, Saint Basil's Cathedral. I love the way it is designed. It's so unique. I love having it in my mod. I usually only let Russia build it.

And here is the database download link:

Saint Basil's Cathedral - download

I have a whole lot of other building and wonder files but I'm just going to submit these three this month.

Looks very good, Fishlens. I am going to have to learn how to add buildings, as I can already think about one attribute for the Statue of Liberty Wonder, which must be built in a coastal tile, and generates one worker every 3 to 5 turns, along with continent-wide "happy faces" effects. Possibly also a +1 Commerce boost per tile, from the increased taxes and production of all of the immigrants.

Neuschwanstein would be a big culture boost, and St. Basil's culture and happiness.

Looks very good, Fishlens.

Thanks! And I really like your ideas, especially about the Statue of Liberty. I may implement something like that in my mod. I like how it represents freedom and immigration at the same time. I'm wondering why I haven't seen it in any mods yet as a wonder for the United States. Maybe it's in CCM? I can't remember. Anyway, I like your suggestions.

Time is growing short for August entries, which I'll give until Monday morning, my time. I'd like to see more entries from new artists - in case you missed my announcement about it, this is New Artists Month, and if we get enough entries from new artists, you'll get your own contest amongst yourselves as a reward. There will still be the regular contests as well, and it looks already like those will have a good month.

So, when will the contest be held? :)

Also, you did not reply to my PM about the preview in the contest. Please use either the one i posted above, or the one i sent you, but surely without altering their size or making them a thumbnail :king:

Cool :) Then you should use this (slightly) improved and current version of the downloadable set:

If by being my "old self" you mean as excellent in creations as before, you would be wrong, since in that as well i am now far better ;)

^^@Kyriakos, your new pieces are great.:) I can't wait for some sets. In the meantime, I hope you don't mind working for the win...

Artist: Wuhjah
Name of file: 1306 - TP3
Thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=12789555

Preview (Balthasar, you are welcome to manage it however is needed.)
Spoiler :

Work to be considered: Actual terrain: Water, Grass, Plains, Tundra, Desert
Additional credits for overlays found in main thread.

Artist: Kyriakos
Name of file: Hegemonic series: (medieval) Aztec city set
Thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=12815516#post12815516

Please use the in-game pic :) City sets are terrain graphics too and work along with the terrain (let alone that they were made with the terrain and its colors and textures in mind). You won't see them by themselves while playing the game.

I've decided that since I actually made something this month, I might as well enter something. Since only one of my units was of a completely new type for me, the choice was pretty easy:
Name of file: Amazon Anti-Tank Infantry
Artist: Hikaro Takayama
Thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=512122

Top Bottom