A World in Arms: WW2 armies

Wyrm did make a JagdPanther as well as several stripes of Hetzer. Also, although I know that it's "fashionable" among some to deride his pre-Wyrmshadow work, I still find that ripptide's old units have a certain quaint charm; among his creations are (likewise) a JagdPanther & Hetzer, as well as a JagdTiger & Elefant.

- Nonetheless, I have to agree with you that the lack of a Jagdpanzer IV is, if nothing else, at least statistically puzzling. :think:

Cheers,

Oz

Well Oz,
I can´t find any Jagdpanther or Hetzer made by Ripptide in the DB. Surely his very old units are very fine stuff, just image they are made almost 10 years ago what I can see.
Yes most of them have been re-made by Wyrmshadow and others that improved them with better skills and programs, but they can still fill a nice role in mods IMHO.

I do value that a Jagdpanzer IV will pop up, since it was like the StuGs used by Germans in very great numbers (I think). Much more common than Tigers and Panthers.

Oz, if you got a Jagdpanther and/or a Hetzer by Ripptide perhaps you might add them to the DB, since I can´t find any today. Always nice to have several versions to select from.

Thank you Imperator for info about those tank destroyers .... ;-)

Anyhow, whatever you got is more than merry. Thanks in advance and I hope you publish some of these babies very soon. Please don´t wait until ALL is done. Fear that anything could happend until then. I seen "creators" drop away before during my short time in this forum.

My point exactly:)

And probably too late to make requests but I am just wondering how MG42 crew as in attached file could look in the game

Attachments

• SS_LMG_team[1].jpg
    SS_LMG_team[1].jpg
    212 KB · Views: 97
:)just uploaded ripptide's JagdpanzerG (Jagdpanther)

:hatsoff:with best regards

Wotan49
:old:

:)just uploaded ripptide's JagdpanzerG (Jagdpanther)

:hatsoff:with best regards

Wotan49
:old:

Thank you :goodjob: I think I figured out how I inadvertently deleted it while playing with other .zip files. It's always good to know I'm not going bonkers.

Likewise :old: ,

:crazyeye:z

Thanks gents,
but then in a "sea" of model/units it´s not easy to find everything. I fear that many more great units have not made it into the DB. Especially those older but golden ones.

To add to the confusing situation whats in and whats not I think I found some other old units that was made by Riptide but I can´t find them in the DB
M22 Locust, M2A4 and a different SdKfz 250-9.
But I'm sure Wyrmshadow made some newer models that works just as good,

Attachments

• m-22 locust.jpg
    m-22 locust.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 70
  • m2a4.jpg
    m2a4.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 203
  • sdkfz 250_9.jpg
    sdkfz 250_9.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 46

Beg to differ, but none of these mentioned are in that list. This is what has been confusing. Oz and Wotan found some and I found some others on some old DVDs.
What I understand they are remnants from an old forum, Cdgroup, and not all have been added to this DB. Correct me if I´m totally wrong.:sad:

Now this topic has been drifted out from the meaning of this thread and we better drop it, since we now just wait for Imperators great collection, He will surely fill in many blanks from the great model makers on this forum.

However to close this I will upload the 3 found if anyone wants them. :)

Beg to differ, but none of these mentioned are in that list. This is what has been confusing. Oz and Wotan found some and I found some others on some old DVDs.
What I understand they are remnants from an old forum, Cdgroup, and not all have been added to this DB. Correct me if I´m totally wrong.:sad:

Now this topic has been drifted out from the meaning of this thread and we better drop it, since we now just wait for Imperators great collection, He will surely fill in many blanks from the great model makers on this forum.

However to close this I will upload the 3 found if anyone wants them. :)

:shake: Oh Ye of Little Faith: Herewith Be Thine Humble Archivist's Ripptide Inventory:

ah6=SpecOpsOH6=ripptide.zip
Arado-ar234=ripptide.zip
arl44=Frenchww2tk=ruipptide.zip
AustinMk2-early-ac=ripptide.zip
AV8b-Harrier=Ripptide.zip
avro-arrow=ripptide.zip
b17g=ripptide.zip
blackeagle=LGrussianMBT=ripptide.zip
BlackGhost=Rus-stealthchopper=ripptide.zip
blackwidow-nightfighter=ripptide.zip
BrenCarrier=Ripptide.zip
BT5=Ripptide.zip
btr70=ripptide.zip
Canberra=ripptide.zip
ChallengerD=ripptide.zip
ChiHa=Ripptide.zip
drgntth=ripptide.zip
Elefant=ripptide.zip
f111=ripptide.zip
f9f-panther=ripptide.zip
Fokkerd7=ripptide.zip
FokkerDR1triplaane=ripptide.zip
FT17=ripptide.zip
fv101-Scorpion=Ripptide.zip
fv510-micv=ripptide.zip
halifax-4eng-ww2=ruipptide.zip
He111=ripptide.zip
he162-jet=ripptide.zip
he51=biplane=ripptide.zip
hetzer=ripptide.zip
hurricane=ripptide.zip
ikv91-Swed-tankdes=ripptide.zip
IS2=Ripptide.zip
jeep+mg=Ripptide.zip
js3=ripptide.zip
ka50-hokum-advrusatkheli=ripptide.zip
Katyusha=Ripptide.zip
Kubelwagen=ripptide.zip
kv1=ripptide.zip
kv2=ripptide.zip
l6_40.=WW2Itlttk=ripptidezip.zip
l6_40=Italiantankette=ripptide.zip
M102-105mmtowedarty=ripptide.zip
m16-AA-1-2trk=ripptide.zip
M1A2.Desert=ripptide.zip
m1a2[1].desert=ripptide.zip
m22-lttank=ripptide.zip
m4 sherman firefly=ripptide.zip
M42-duster=ripptide.zip
m60a3desert=ripptide.zip
m60a3euro=ripptide.zip
matilda=ripptide.zip
me163=ripptide.zip
me163komet=ripptide.zip
me262=ripptide.zip
Merkava2=ripptide.zip
mgbunker=ripptide.zip
Mi-8-HipC=Ripptide.zip
mig15=ripptide.zip
mod-lt-inf-tk=Swede-cv9040=ripptide.zip
p35=GENLFTR=ripptide.zip
p35=ripptide.zip
P40C=Ripptide.zip
p40c-flyingtiger=ripptide.zip
P-47-Thunderbolt1=ripptide.zip
panzerwwerfer42=rkt=Ripptide.zip
patriotAirDef=ripptide.zip
PBY5Black=ripptide.zip
pw42-nebelwerfer=ripptide.zip
pzkpfw 1 ausf a[1].v2=ripptide.zip
pzkpfw 6 ausf h tiger[1].v2=ripptide.zip
pzwerfer42=ripptide.zip
Russobalt-ww1-ac=ripptide.zip
sdkfz 250=ripptide.zip
SdKfz222=ripptide.zip
SdKfz250=ripptide.zip
sdkfz71=FLAK=ripptide.zip
SopwithTriplane=ripptide.zip
stuka=ripptide.zip
su25=ripptide.zip
SupermarineSpitfire=ripptide.zip
T55=ripptide.zip
t55-mbt=ripptide.zip
t-80=ripptide.zip
typhoon=ripptide.zip
zsu-SovAA=Ripptide.zip

("=Ripptide.zip" is just an example of "=unitcreatorname.zip" which is the file naming convention I use.)

So ... Any requests? :mischief:

Thanks gents,
but then in a "sea" of model/units it´s not easy to find everything. I fear that many more great units have not made it into the DB. Especially those older but golden ones.

To add to the confusing situation whats in and whats not I think I found some other old units that was made by Riptide but I can´t find them in the DB
M22 Locust, M2A4 and a different SdKfz 250-9.
But I'm sure Wyrmshadow made some newer models that works just as good,

All 3 back in the Civ3 Industrial Units db :D

Attachments

• M4A3E8 Sherman.jpg
    M4A3E8 Sherman.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 114
  • M22 Locust.jpg
    M22 Locust.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 74
  • SdKfz250_9.jpg
    SdKfz250_9.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 65
Thank you so very much Oz,
and yes I can see some unaccounted for

The Matilda tank,
the Heinkel He 51
and the IKV 91.

So if you please :bowdown:

and I will regain faith (if I ever lost it :confused:)

Hm a slight correction that your three images is not the same as mine. You got the Sherman not the M2A4 Light tank, the M4A3E8 Sherman was already in the DB. I don´t see the M2A4 in your list so perhaps I should upload it (if I can)

Oz, don't wait for request - pull them all into the DB. :) Who needs - will choose.
Thanks for keeping the history. :)

Oz, don't wait for request - pull them all into the DB. :) Who needs - will choose.
Thanks for keeping the history. :)

Ah, my dear friend, I have hundreds if not thousands ( :confused: ) of files not in the d/b; I re-upload them as time permits; one may always inquire :D

Thank you so very much Oz,
and yes I can see some unaccounted for

The Matilda tank,
the Heinkel He 51
and the IKV 91.

So if you please :bowdown:

and I will regain faith (if I ever lost it :confused:)

Hm a slight correction that your three images is not the same as mine. You got the Sherman not the M2A4 Light tank, the M4A3E8 Sherman was already in the DB. I don´t see the M2A4 in your list so perhaps I should upload it (if I can)

Ask & ye shall receive :) : ripptide's Matilda, He 51, & IKV 91 back in db. (BTW, you do know that both rhodie & Wyrmshadow made fine Matildas, and Wyrmshadow an He-51 ... ?)

- And sorry about the mixup :think: If you mean the early US M2, there's a fine Wyrmshadow, gwendoline, and Ares de Borg collaboration in the db already.

... And :eek: OOPS! - Sincerest apologies, Andrea, didn't mean to thread-jack! :bowdown:

-:hammer2:z

imperator1961
:smoke::please:there is date for publication?
I can no longer wait!! :)

with best regards
Wotan49
;)
:coffee:

imperator1961
:smoke::please:there is date for publication?
I can no longer wait!! :)

with best regards
Wotan49
;)
:coffee:

Hi Wotan49. Difficult reasponse. This pack is absolutely the great pack I ever made. I have stated from an idea: ok I must made all the most know tank/armored units, other than infantry units, but where is the new idea that do my pack different from others very very good pack? So I have think to add most possible tank/armored units never seen here at civ's fanatics. This idea push to me to made by myself a lot of unit (tanks/armored) starting from scratch model or for someone from nothing. This work is obiouvsly difficult and slow, but I'm very happy because I have just made an interesting amount of new and never seen units. If I have a bit of time I will post here some preview and waiting your comments. ;)

Top Bottom