PBEM Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

Wait...Are these Italy's ships attacking me? Since when was I at war with them?

Save forwarded to Tasonne, Balcan Nations.

AI is taking Lowlands Eric, you can send it directly to Tasonne from now on, and yes, the rule is no more, your sneak attack is valid, you bad dude you...:D

:eek: The madness as begun, no time the entire world will be at war...:shifty:

I began constructing the news archive I promised to do a long time ago.. better late than never?

Guys it would be great if I could get some criticism. There's only the first 3 turns down so far but tell me what's missing and what would make it look better. Ideas for better format are welcome. Of course data of game events would be great to add if you have any pictures or gossip to throw in. Tell me if there's any errors.

Don't post in it though post all feedback here on the main thread

http://forums.civfanatics.com/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=5167

I began constructing the news archive I promised to do a long time ago.. better late than never?

Guys it would be great if I could get some criticism. There's only the first 3 turns down so far but tell me what's missing and what would make it look better. Ideas for better format are welcome. Of course data of game events would be great to add if you have any pictures or gossip to throw in. Tell me if there's any errors.

Don't post in it though post all feedback here on the main thread

http://forums.civfanatics.com/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=5167

It looks good so far, looks like we all need to provide you with a little more information from our past,present and future turns.

Thanks for putting it together Tom

Jureil:D

Excellent work! Nothing I can think of to critisize at the moment, except maybe to wonder how technology would be posted , if it happens at different times for different players.

GPS to TomYo (Ottomans)

Rick, i'm going to be gone for a month and I won't be bringing my laptop with me.. You can go ahead and just click through my turns, nothing will be happening in the next few turns unless I get attacked, I'll watch the forum though. My country pretty much means nothing, no one really even pays attention to me or answers my messages. I'm pretty sure there won't be any signifigant events during my absence, that said I hope everyone is enjoying the game, peace and love..

edit: turn news thing looks great rick, i really like it..

On the Diplomatic front a Right of Passage agreement with the United States of America is ratified by Parliament.

An agreement to trade cites falls through with France due to the recent hostilities begun by French Armed Forces.
Also potential trades with Germany and Portugal are put on the back burner until armed conflict with France is resolved.

The deal for Libya with the Ottoman Empire goes through on England's end. England was to recieve the cities of Tripoli,Murzuk, and Benghazi but only gets the city of Benghazi. The payment to the Ottoman Empire was already paid which consisted of Lefkoia, 300gp and 20gp for 20 turns.

A diplomatic deal with Spain is finalized as well.

Siam contacts our Forgeign Ministry Office and demands the removal of British East India Company vessels in her territorial waters.
The official response from the King of Siam "Are you #@!*ing kidding me?I know what your 'cracka-ass' troops in our territory consittutes a declaration of war against Siam! Be guided accordingly"
Englands offical response to this "Go Scratch"
Queen Victoria is outraged having her subjects called "craka-ass" (whatever that means) and Declares War on Siam!

War with Siam
Bangkok bombarded by 1-Horse Artillery Brigade and destroys City Defense

Nkhon Si Thammarat is bombarded by the Royal Navy
HMS Severn PC hits and sinks transport in port gains vet status 3/3
HMS Mercury PC - Miss
HMS Mersey PC - Miss
HMS Fearless PC - Hit 1pt damage to defending Inf
HMS Alacrity PC - Miss
HMS Forth PC - Miss
HMS Surprise PC - Miss
HMS Thames PC - Miss
TB106 - Miss
TB97 - Hit 1pt damage to defending Inf
TB99 - Miss
TB95 - Miss
TB94 - Hit 1pt damage to defending Inf
TB105 - Hit 1pt damage to defending Inf
British Forces land southwest of Nakhon Si Thammarat

War with France
Do to the capture of English property the British Empire Declares War on France

Saigon is bombarded by the Royal Navy
HMS Blanche PC - Hit 1pt damage to Cruiser in port
HMS Barrosa PC - Hit 1pt damage and sinks Cruiser gains vet status 3/3
TB86 - Hits and sinks Transport in port
TB87 - Hits 1pt damage to defending Inf

Macau is bombarded by the Royal Navy
TB89 - Hits 1pt damage to Colonial Inf 3/4
TB90 - Hits 1pt damage to Colonial Inf 2/4
TB88 - Hits 1pt damage to Colonial Inf 1/4
British Colonial Inf 4/4 vs French Colonial Inf= 4/4 British Col Inf
Macau falls 8 Gold found in City

Algiers Falls
Transport form Malta Loaded with Royal Marine Light Inf on it's way to Gibralta notices undefended French city of Algiers and takes it, 8 Gold captured with city.

Djibouti is bombarded by Royal Navy Ships
HMS Amphion PC - Hit 1pt damage to defending Inf.
HMS Turquoise PC - Miss
HMS Tourmaline PC - Hit 1pt damage to defending Inf.
British Forces land north and south of Djibouti

Brest is bombarded by Ships from the Royal Navy's Channel Fleet
HMS Resolution BB - Miss
HMS Royal Oak BB - Miss
HMS Revenge BB - Hit and Destroys Naval Base
TB23 - Hit 2pts damage to BB 1/3
TB20 - Hit 1pt damage to BB 2/3
TB22 - Hit Sinks BB
TB21 - Hit Sinks BB
TB24 - Miss
TB25 - Hit 1pt damage to TB 1/2

Tile with Iron and road North of Paris is bombarded
TB29 - Miss
TB28 - Miss
TB30 - Hit Destroys Road

Well that's all from the War Front
Jureil :king:

GPS to TomYo (Ottomans)

Rick, i'm going to be gone for a month and I won't be bringing my laptop with me.. You can go ahead and just click through my turns, nothing will be happening in the next few turns unless I get attacked, I'll watch the forum though. My country pretty much means nothing, no one really even pays attention to me or answers my messages. I'm pretty sure there won't be any signifigant events during my absence, that said I hope everyone is enjoying the game, peace and love..

edit: turn news thing looks great rick, i really like it..

I will talk to you and will answer any messages you send me sorry if I missed any.
Also have a good time on your trip and I am enjoying the game Peace and love to you brother and stay safe:goodjob:

Fair enough.

France will be giving East Timor to Germany next turn as a token of goodwill.

Nice I am getting ready to capture it and you are giving it to Germany! Is this another French ploy to get Germany to attack me? Hmmmm!:deadhorse: Bad France Bad ,Bad ,Bad France

Jureil:king:

France would like to say it really sucks being branded the aggressor without getting the advantage of first strike, as we did not even know we were at war with Britain.:rolleyes:

Revenge shall be sweet.:mwaha:

The world gone mad :D. Ty Tasonne, have a good trip and i will keep you posted...

@to all - please check if Tasonne as sent you game messages and reply them, the Balcan Nations do pack a mighty navy ya know...;)

Turkish navy engages French torpedo boats between Tunis and Malta. 1 Battleship and 2 Cruisers are sunk in the Gulf of Sirte. I am happy to report the rest of the Libya Corps will probably escape the African continent safely.

I'm probably gonna do the rest of the old news posts tonight.

France would like to say it really sucks being branded the aggressor without getting the advantage of first strike, as we did not even know we were at war with Britain.:rolleyes:

Revenge shall be sweet.:mwaha:

What do you mean not getting the advantage of first strike? You invented the first strike when you did it to capture Lybia and now you are the poor victim in all this?:lol:
That is funny!

What do you mean not getting the advantage of first strike? You invented the first strike when you did it to capture Lybia and now you are the poor victim in all this?:lol:
That is funny!

Meaning first strike against Britain. Obviously I wouldn't leave Algiers undefended so close to Gibralter if I had wantes war with Britain. Nevertheless, what's done is done. On pure game mechanics, it was your diplomatic advisor who said "are you sure you want to declare war" or something to that effect, and thus will get the drawbacks of war-weariness over time.
Although, to quote Charles de Gaulle(iirc): France without Algeria is not France. Maybe not, but we still pack one heck of an army.

Top Bottom