ToT Mafia

Agent327

Observer
So I downloaded the ToT version of the Mafia scenario, but am getting 'Failed to load game, file is in obsolete format'... Any solution? :confused:

Wow. So they inlcuded an outdated version with Chronicles. Why am I not surprised after finding out they didn't include the original Civ either... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the update. ;)

It gets better: when trying to install the patch I get told I need to have ToT installed... so what next?

Hm. I'm not quite sure what was patched, but Tot Is now crashing. As is Civ2...

Seeing as Civ III was already crashing, and the only real reason I ever bought Chronicles in the first place is that it was announced to have the original Civ included, I reckon this must be the crappiest product ever released by Firaxis. :goodjob:

Great. I uninstalled and reinstalled Chronicles and Civ 2 is still crashing whenever I try to start a scenario. :sad:

FYI, ToT and MGE are both Civ2, so they'll have similar issues. So we don't end up dancing into next week, check the FAQ and Installation pages in my signature. With an absence of details, it could be anything: missing Indeo codecs, the edit control bug (64-bit Windows), Civ Chronicles' long installation paths.

Top Bottom