Unfortunately I did not get my copy today.

KAZUY4

Warlord
But at least my friend that works in GameStop gave me a gift, the strategy guide :p, I do not think I need it but a gift is a gift. So I can collaborate with some information missing in the Civilization Revolution section.

Let's start with the technologies.

Advance flight cost 2150

Atomic Theory cost 1270 and the First to Discover Benefit is +2 Science bonus in all cities.

Communism cost 770

The Corporation cost 720

Electronics cost 1570 and First to Discover Benefit is +2 Bonus to trade production

Flight cost 1620

Globalization cost 3400 and First to Discover Benefit is 500 Gold

Mass Media cost 880

Mass Production cost 880

Networking cost 2290

Nuclear Power cost 2150 and First to Discover Benefit is +2 production bonus in all cities

I'll post more info soon

Official Guide (Bradygames) pretty cool by the way, probably for someone new in civilization games

Ha. KAZUY4, would you say its worth 20$?

Because I have had some crappy guides before

Well we will all be happy tommorow!

If you never played a civilization game before probably yes, is very cool after all.

Nice, This is my first civ game too!

Thanks a lot, KAZUY4! :goodjob: This is really helpful. I have made the necessary changes now. If you notice any other errors, feel free to point them out.

I'm reading, I'm reading ;)

GET OFF THE FORUMS AND READ!!! If no just send me the guide :]

I am really impressed with this guide, it's one of the best I've seen for quite some time. I recommend it even if you're already a civ master, it's just a nice read for when you're not playing. :)

I am really impressed with this guide, it's one of the best I've seen for quite some time. I recommend it even if you're already a civ master, it's just a nice read for when you're not playing. :)

I may need to agree. I never never use a guide before, I always found the way to play any game just with skills, but this gift was awesome, the guide is pretty cool and there are some places where is backorder already :crazyeye:
I'm been reading the guide at work and is so entertain

It's crazy how early in the dev cycle they need the assets for these books. So much always changes in the last month or so of development, I'm surprised they are accurate at all.

I may need to agree. I never never use a guide before, I always found the way to play any game just with skills, but this gift was awesome, the guide is pretty cool and there are some places where is backorder already :crazyeye:
I'm been reading the guide at work and is so entertain

Yes, I got it to read while flying out to a conference yesterday, since I have to wait a week before I can pick up my game. The most important thing I learned was that you never build your city on a prime piece of land - it becomes non-existant. It's the land around it that's important.

I got the guide to Civ 4 when it came out. It had some really great info, and also stuff that never came to pass (and other things that changed), so I am surprised at how accurate it is. Although, they were done with the game a few months ago and have been just holding it back for the DS release...

Top Bottom