Civ Rev Gamercards

Normally we don't allow direct advertising, but as long as this is solely for the benefit of everyone here and not to promote your own site, I think it's okay...I have edited your thread title though to be more specific.

Yeah it isn't even my site, its located in Australia, and I'm just a big fan, and often make gamercard submissions over there. Its free to use, and they do have a parent site, that has gaming news/info too.

This might be a silly question, but is it a real gamercard? For example, does the information change as your gamercard does?

Yeah if you go to the site and sign up you can make it your own card... it will put your gamertag... your score, your data, you gamer tiles, country etc. There are thousands to choose from too, not just mine, but I'd be privileged if you used mine. They update, not as often as an official Xbox.com gamercard, but the data does update at least about every 24 hours. They hope to improve the update speeds, as they are getting thousands of hits hourly on their servers. The service is based in Australia and you can even design your own cards.

Top Bottom