Game Swamping

dasaard200

Prince
In my current game, I've got 34 cities, around 180 units, we're at T228; and I might get in a turn or two before the game goes into 'mollassas' mode, and to escape/save when I go to 'MENU', the options and choice arrow will not line up; I have to go up or down the display to get my choice lit up ...
Anybody have this problem ??

Also, what are the high-end limits for number of cities, and units that the game CAN manage ???
In some scenarios, I've had 100+ cities, mine and CS's; plus foes .
All help will be usefull .

and to escape/save when I go to 'MENU', the options and choice arrow will not line up; I have to go up or down the display to get my choice lit up ...
Anybody have this problem ??
All help will be usefull .

I only have this problem if another program wants to become the centre of attention (such as an automatic update or system checker). It changes my Civ graphics to a much lower quality, and as you mentioned, unaligns the cursor from the actual game/menus.

All I have to do to fix this is use the Alt-Tab function away from then back to Civ. It will reset the quality and alignment.

If this doesn't fix it, I don't know what will. It may be that your system cannot handle the game, rather than the game not handling your game. Have you tried tech support?

Top Bottom