Location coordinates on map

Foxey

Chieftain
Hello!
I already posted this on multiplayer section, but noone answered, so sorry for duplicate, but I'm asking here again.
I am playing Civ5 with my friends. We like playing long, good games, where we can help each other.
When we start random multiplayer game, we don't know if we are close to each other, or on the other side of the world.

Is there a good way to know our coordinates in game, so we can know our location at start?
OR
Is there a way to make me and my friends to spawn close to each other?

Map is supposed to be random, not created in editor with fixed locations.

There is nothing that you guys can do to directly influence if you spawn near each other, other than attempt to pick civs with similiar starting biases.

As far as I know, there is no direct feature that lets you know your coordinates.

Isnt there a world builder where you can edit all starting locations for all players in a scenario? You cant edit starting locations in a random map though.

Not by default, I mean, you can set default locations but you can't play scenarios/set up maps in worldbuilder.

And if you have plotted down starting locations for custom maps it's has a specific way it counts, counting from bottom right to top left so you will ALWAYS start at the same location.

Top Bottom