Civ 3 podcasts

bbrady413

Chieftain
Are there any podcasts out there that specifically discuss Civ 3? Or any episodes of other podcasts that hit more on Civ 3? I'm a big fan of podcasts in general, and would love listening to some discussions about the game to possibly improve my own.

By the way, I haven't combed through archives yet, but I know that this site has a few podcasts. They seem centered on Civ 5, but am I incorrect on that?

IIRC there were c3c podcast on Apolyton.
Civilization III has been covered on rare occasion on PolyCast which until mid-2009 was an Apolyton podcast. Earlier this month, its first CivIII focused podcast -- on the past, present and future of the game's modding community -- was released by sibling show ModCast.

As I first noted last week in part of a post in response to its publishing, if there is sufficient interest in and availability for another podcast such as that I am more than willing to entertain suggestions for its content. Possibilities for this would include, but not be limited to, a more general CivIII focus (i.e. game strategy).

... I know that this site has a few podcasts. They seem centered on Civ 5, but am I incorrect on that?
To clarify, these podcasts are hosted here on CFC but they are not CFC podcasts. A primary present focus is CivV but also now the up-and-coming Civilization: Beyond Earth; CivIV coverage also occurs on occasion still after years where it was the primary game of coverage on PolyCast.

Top Bottom