Confused about status of this modmod

sunbeam

Warlord
Okay, this was pretty much my personal favorite of all the FFH modmods that came out.

But, I guess because it was so... old for want of a better word, I guess it never got the AI tweaking and whatever other adjustments later ones got to make it more playable.

For example, it had horrendous turn time issues in the later game (yeah, like all FFH mods, but this was worse than any of the others), and additionally it was prone to "crashes," again for want of a better word.

Basically I used to play it up to round 400 or so, look at the map, and say "Yeah, this is probably what would happen," then just end the game.

Is anyone actually working on it? I have no idea what later mods did, but they are more stable, and the late game slowdowns take longer to come about. I could speculate, but it's pretty obvious there are all kinds of inefficiencies in however this was implemented compared to say Tholal's AI mod, or EITB.

So is anything going on with it? Just perusing this sub board, the answer isn't obvious from reading threads.

Top Bottom