April fool's day is over - we can haz off-topic back?

I agree with the original poster!

It is always a terrible sign for the merits of an idea when people cant quite determine if its a joke or not.

Yes it can be:

Attachments

• President-George-W.-Bush-Mission-Accomplished.jpg
    President-George-W.-Bush-Mission-Accomplished.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 45
they like messing with our minds, that's why!

Maybe this is a big social experiment.

In all seriousness, why not just allow duplicate threads in each version of OT?

If you want an indepth discussion, post it in OTSRSBSNS. If you just want to discuss it, put it here, and recognize your mileage may vary.

If duplicates were allowed, there could be parallel discussions occurring and everyone could be happy.

In all seriousness, why not just allow duplicate threads in each version of OT?

If you want an indepth discussion, post it in OTSRSBSNS. If you just want to discuss it, put it here, and recognize your mileage may vary.

If duplicates were allowed, there could be parallel discussions occurring and everyone could be happy.
So if someone decides to express his opinion in a borderline-trollish inconsistent manner in FT I have either the opinion of ignoring him ("someone is WRONG on the internet!" :D) or come down to his level to discuss it?

So if someone decides to express his opinion in a borderline-trollish inconsistent manner in FT I have either the opinion of ignoring him ("someone is WRONG on the internet!" :D) or come down to his level to discuss it?

1. XKCD :cool:

2. I think having a freer hand to deal with those people could lead to:
A. Hilarity for all, if done right.
B. Perhaps some ruffled trolls.

Don't feed the trolls, unless you can get them to do humiliating tricks for our enjoyment.

Isn't that the case with ... every single thing on the internet?

Don't feed the trolls, unless you can get them to do humiliating tricks for our enjoyment.

:lol:

You may not have an option as it assumes an ability to "come down to his level to discuss it" - a skillset that many do not possess. Better to just stick to the Civilium.

Or just don't post in forum Taberna.
If you open a thread in FC and it gets moved here do not post in it and ask for it to be closed.

Or just don't post in forum Taberna.
If you open a thread in FC and it gets moved here do not post in it and ask for it to be closed.

Why post in FC at all when there is a 6-month ban for a single wrong joke? Post in the FT, where the air is free :)

Why post in FC at all when there is a 6-month ban for a single wrong joke? Post in the FT, where the air is free :)

what? you are exxagerating right?

Top Bottom