Where to from here?

What does OOS mean? I've experienced a bug with shortfalls, maybe its what you're describing. What I've seen is that when I'm producing a building that requires 100 tools, but I only have 30 tools in the city, I'll be charged the 100 tools shortfall cost AND the 30 tools in my city will be removed. What should happen is I should keep my 50 tools and pay a 100 tools shortfall cost OR I should lose the 50 tools but only have to pay a 70 tool shortfall cost.

Another item that I think might be a bug. When I build a printing press, both the newspaper and telegraph buildings become available. Shouldn't I have to build a printing press and a newspaper before the telegraph becomes available?

For your first point, I've noticed this bug too... I don't think it's AOD specific though. The work around is to not rush production when the screen comes up, but then drill down into the city, reselect the building, and hurry production there. It'll only buy the tools you need.

As per the 2nd point, yeah I've noticed this too... I think it's a bug. Why would you ever build a newspaper when a telegraph is available at the same time?

Top Bottom