The Werewolf Civ Mod

that error means you put the wrong things in your brackets
heres an example of how declare war function is supposed to be used in bold, and the setup is the stuff before it:

thats the event that makes a barbarian traited leader like sheelba have the real barbarians declare war on them when they become too civilized (you can find it by doing a search for declarewar in the CvEventManager), hope that helps heh

It worked! I love you! He declared war on everyone! Even himself! Then it spinlocked.

This is the code I have now, which works fine:
Code:
for iPlayer2 in range(gc.getMAX_PLAYERS()): 
	pPlayer2 = gc.getPlayer(iPlayer2)
	if pPlayer2.getCivilizationType() == gc.getInfoTypeForString('CIVILIZATION_HALFMORN'):
		return False
	eHalfmornTeam.declareWar(iPlayer2, false, WarPlanTypes.WARPLAN_TOTAL)

The Moon child I had mixed feelings about. Although I will admit I never built enough buildings to have them frequently (most had low pop from wolves and not very much happiness) so I was stuck with the mutations but although it was not my favourite feature it was certainly an interesting mechanic.

No complaints on gearing it towards the AI, I will still certainly play this mod. (Right now I have this for .31 instead of fall further.) However unless the promotions hurt the AI I wouldn't remove them unless you have something in mind to keep the werewolves unique.

Before this mod is was basically one werewolf that creates others which can upgrade twice. Not nearly as interesting as being able to eat cities, gain promotions randomly, cause collateral, etc. If you do take some of this out please try to add some more of flavor to them as I really like the ideas you have for werewolves which is rare for me. =)

Hope the feedback helps, I will look forward to whatever you come up with. =]

Never was, and now it's several versions behind (2032e... we're up to j now). I'd really like to check this one out, but seeing as how the last update was a month ago, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Added the CIV to my Minor Civs mod.

Created it from the start. Beta tested it out, and man was it crazy powerful.

So now I work to tone it down to work as a normal civ, but with still crazy awesome end game results.

Excellent work loocas. Hope you don't mind my theft. :)

Added the CIV to my Minor Civs mod.

Created it from the start. Beta tested it out, and man was it crazy powerful.

So now I work to tone it down to work as a normal civ, but with still crazy awesome end game results.

Excellent work loocas. Hope you don't mind my theft. :)

I'm happy you've done this. It'll be fun to see what you do with it.

It's fun already to play with. Need to get it toned down to work as a regular civ.

Added Emma as a minor leader (to go with my minor leader trait gain thing)

Need to find good uses for the building, and the units. Right now I have no melee line, which is pretty harsh until Feral Bond.

If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them if you thought about making this a full blown civ.

Top Bottom