Most stable Modmod?

Slobbarian

Chieftain
Hello all. I was wondering if you guys could share your views on which of the major FFH 2 modmods are the most stable. I DL'd FF+, Wildmana and Orbis, but since I don't have too much time for gaming I don't want to start a game only to have it constantly CTD somewhere down the line. I have Vista 64, and so far I've got a few CTD's trying FF+. I also hear Orbis has a "fatal CTD". Anyway, any thoughts?

Tweakmod when it was up was the msot stable, but it will be a while before that's compatiable to 3.19 I think.

Orbis would be the next best thing. Wildmana has crashes every now and then.

Wild mana has been the most stable for me... Mind you I tend to turn off many of the options ie the dragons, mana guardians, the raging hoard of mutant stags that rage across the land killing whole armies... I personally do not like the new emphasis on barbarian tribes, but thats easy to live with, with all the options Sephi gives at custom game startup.

I uploaded Wildmana 6.0 a month ago and since then there was only one crash reported. Orbis has a reputation of being very stable too.

Ran wildmana again last night, seemed more stable, and the Tamed Wilderness option finally works.

Orbis causes constant CtDs for me with Mechanos. If you play without them, it's pretty stable.

I have played the new version of RifE only for the last 2 weeks, but I didn't have any crash with it either.

If your system can avoid MAFs, then MoM is incredibly stable.

Top Bottom