New NESes, ideas, development, etc

Lardon Family

Spoiler :
Three Adults:
Brendon Lardon (52) (Just, Friendly, Dignified, Pious, Stupid, Lazy)
And
Jessica Lardon (49) (Dignified, Moral, Innovative, Smart, Shy, Cowardly)

Their Children:

Steven Lardon (17) (Artistic, Musical, Just, Literary, Cynic, lazy, rebellious)

Jamie Lardon (12) (Artistic, Friendly)
Zoe Lardon (12) (Musical, Diligent)

Cassandra Lardon (5) (Diabolical)

Total points to spend at start, 15.

I think I understood the process...?

You should have 13 points. 6 for the parents, 3 for the adult kid, and 2 for each of the older kids. None for the 5 year old. Then you get up to 5 additional points for the negative traits, so 18 total. You spent 21 on positives.

Kids under the age of 7 don't get traits yet, though maybe I'll lower that age since everyone seems to want to give their young children traits.

---

Grandkhan's are pretty good; he did the math and didn't overspend. :p Only small mistakes, counting Dishonest as a neutral instead of a negative, and giving the littlest kid a finely developed sense of justice, but I'll probably change that.

Moar Kybar (38,M) Brilliant, Arrogant, Cruel, Lucky, Cynic, Amoral, Diligent
Keron Kybar (17,M) Vain, Depraved, Idealist, Wise, Attractive
Lea (21,F) Attaractive, Shy, Cowardly, Kind, Pious
Yama Kybar (3,F) A super powered immortal baby from hell

Shae Kybar (38,F) Patient, Pious, Diligent, Lucky, Homosexual

Moar murdered his previous wife to merry Lea, who he found attractive. Shae is his religious sister, who depending on the world became some sort of priestess. Lea is useless and Keron is being raised by his arrogant, cruel, cynic amoral father who murdered his mother for a more attractive woman, what did you expect him to become? Moar sure is lucky to be lucky...

A1 (57 Male), Sickly (-3), Patient (+0), Dignified (+3)
A2 [Second Wife] (45 Female), Arrogant (-1), Vain (-1), Cynic (+0)

C1 (35 Male), Cruel (-2), Temperamental (-1), Hardy (+2), Trained Swordsman (+2)
C2 (30 Male), Moral (+0), Diligent (+1), Friendly (+1), Smart (+2)
C3 (24 Male), Depraved (-1), Vain (-1), Ugly (-?), Moral (+0), Musical (+1), Lucky (+1), Trained Rhetoric (+2), Smart (+2), Master of Seduction (+3)

Yeah, that works with the points. Though you should really organize those in a systematic way like GK did, or at least by category. :p
Kind of tried by what the person is known for. Could be organized in anyway. It was basically just playing around with the instructions :p I'll do a more organized family later for fun

Trying to make a family with these that was going to be the basis for a fantasy novel a [long] while ago:

Leftover Point Total: 3
I hate my characters too much to give them enough positive traits, apparently.

Marc (M, 20, Head of Family)
Trained (+2) - Swordsman
Smart (+2)
Hardy (+2)
Idealist (+0)
Temperamental (-1)
Dishonest (-1)

Hesaia (F, 20, Wife)
Kind (+2)
Artistic (+1)
Shy (-1)

Evaia (F, 25, Lover)
Dignified (+3) - Unsure of what trait to put; she's the daughter of the king.
Smart (+2)
Attractive (+2)
Skilled (+1) - Rider
Dishonest (-1) - Comes with the cheating.
Rebellious (-2) - She did elope, after all...

Isara (F, 2, Daughter)
Diligent (+1)

Karl (M, 1, Son)

Claide (M, 54, Uncle)
Heroic (+4)
Master (+3) - Swordsman
Sickly (-3) - Broken leg set improperly; healed crooked. Personally, I'd prefer a custom trait here -- disfigured?

Too lazy to make a family, but you might as well throw in the 7 deadly sins/heavenly virtues, you have some already.

Nice NK. Though it seems you actually *overspent* slightly. You should have 17 points total to spend. 3+3+3+3+5. Discounting the kid, you used 24. >_>

But if you take away Claide's heroism and Evaia's dignity, we're good to go! :p

Too lazy to make a family, but you might as well throw in the 7 deadly sins/heavenly virtues, you have some already.

1. >:[

2. This isn't a Christian universe, MAN. So, >:[ >:[

3. But maybe.

They're >:[ still >:[ good >:[ traits >:[

Sickly (-3) - Broken leg set improperly; healed crooked. Personally, I'd prefer a custom trait here -- disfigured?

Maybe something like "Lame" for loss of a limb, and "Disfigured" for visible or significant scarring, ugliness, acne, pimples, sunburns (I digress).

Many traits would probably depend on the cultural base. So what is the cultural base in a short paragraph?

Nice NK. Though it seems you actually *overspent* slightly. You should have 17 points total to spend. 3+3+3+3+5. Discounting the kid, you used 24. >_>

I forgot that kids don't add anything, so that's my bad... I also assumed taking away allowed you to add more -- chalk it up to not reading. ;)

Current ruleset has babies adding 0, 7-11 year olds adding 1, and 12-16 year olds adding 2. I might adjust it since everyone wants justice babies.

They're >:[ still >:[ good >:[ traits >:[

>:[ Thanks. >:[ >:[ >:[

Rodrigue Addams, head of family (age: 24)
[Innovative (+3), Wise (+2), Master (+2, woodworking)]

Stéphanie Addams, Rodrigue's wife (age: 21)
[Lucky (+1), Attractive (+2)]

Aileene d'Aphonine, Stéphanie's sister/lover of Rodrigue (age: 19)
[Artistic (+1), Dishonest (-1), Depraved (-1)]

François d'Aphonine, son of Rodrigue and Stéphanie (age: 1)

total: 3+2+2+1+2+1-1-1= 9 = 3*(adult)

Tentatively wishing for a claim here - I know claims aren't a thing, probably, but it's not a wealthy location anyways :)

Here is my preferred area!

Top Bottom