These things must be in Civilization IV

junter

Chieftain
Someone must put in Civilization IV with a mod these things:
- Put the strategic resource (Iron, rubber, saltpeter)
- The spy has to be able of to steal a technology of the rival civilization and it the spy has to be able of to persuade the foreign city to annex him to your empire (You spy has to have all the functions that the spy had in Civilization III)
- And the possibility that an your city that is very much unhappy rebels to your government and deep an independent state (Type Barbaric)
With these things Civilization IV is perfect !!!!!!!!!!!
Please if someone can make this mod with these things write me to: davidebat89@katamail.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron we have... saltpeter and rubber... In civ3 when you had bad luck you were dead meat... so I disagree there...

Stealing tech would be nice, incite revolt in civ3 was a waste ... too expensive and too hard. Revolting to barbs would be nice... but I would use slavery and just rush build something to fight against this.

i also think several things should be in civ4 that were in 3 like the privaters in lost units mod should be able to babard land and capture ships like in 3

I really missed the armies you could get in civ 3

The possibility to plan the taxes. Civilization IV is coming to be easy and superficial.

Top Bottom