[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

You can scrub and scrub and scrub but that Otyough smell never comes off your armor. I lost a good suit of Plate mail +2 that way.

Not sure if this is intentional, but it makes sense to me that a dwarven warrior should be able to upgrade to a soldier of kilmorth if the owner has the runes of kilmorph as the state religion. Currently, it can upgrade to axeman etc, but would rather it have the option of becoming a disciple unit.

I was playing vamps yesterday and I got Leaves. I was thinking that since Leaves doesn't change alignment and I was still evil that Kythra and Elven Archers didn't seem to mesh. Would it be possible to check against the alignment before allowing different religious units? I don't know, but it is probably more just about artwork and unit name. Something darker?

Just a thought.

Ok I was playing the most recent version of the mod and all my units were big red dots..

Talon500 said:
Ok I was playing the most recent version of the mod and all my units were big red dots..

That means you installed the patch, not the real mod.

Kael said:
That means you installed the patch, not the real mod.
Uncool!!!:cry:

The FfH team has decided against Warlords compatibility, but will try to use some elements from that expansion. However, Vassal States is a big change, and will not be used :sad: It's the same with the higher limit on the # of Civs :sad:

But FfH still rocks! :goodjob:

- Niilo

Thanks for the quick reply. Also in that case i am already done with warlords and back to FfH..... you guys have made such a good mod.

If (probably when) I get warlords, I might go and convert merge the Warlords + FFH SDK changes, depending on how difficult it turns out to be.

darkedone02 said:
Since the kraken is now a new unit to Fall from Heaven, how about adding more sea creatures in the game? I want someone to make The Cthulhu, and The Charybdis in, that way we have more great sea creatures to fight.

Edit: A-HA! I have found the file that have one of your songs (in a short version) in Lineage 2, i wish i can upload them but i can't cause there .ogg files and i don't know a music file converter will turn a .ogg file.

If you need a converter try http://dspguru.doom9.net/ its freeware :)

just what does Channeling I, II, and III do??...i seem to have missed just where this is...(if it is :)

Blathergut said:
just what does Channeling I, II, and III do??...i seem to have missed just where this is...(if it is :)

Allows other promotions, as was said. To be more specific, they essentially tell you how powerful spells the caster can learn. Channeling I lets him learn first level/tier spells, Channeling II second level, etc.
Archmages, High Priests, Inquisitors, some heroes etc are the only ones who can wield Channeling III and with good right, those are some very devastating spells!

Hope that clears it up for ya.

Cheers!

My girlfriend and I are playing a hotseat game and found a few tricky things. First of all, once we each got Feudalism, we thought we could make a Permanent Alliance and team up against the computer civs, but we can't. It doesn't seem to have activated Permant Alliance. Is there something else we have to do?

Also, inadvertenly we found that when you "gift" a mage or any self promoting unit to another civ, it always gives a "free promotion". We made an archmage pretty unstoppable by just trading him back and forth for a number of turns. He didn't gain xp, but since he had Channeling III, it didn't really matter. It was as good as a level everytime.

--Bedlamboy

strategyonly said:
Heres an article for everyone that plays FfH2!! PC Gamer magazine Jul issue.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...=144659&page=9

This is all I got out of trying to view the page:

404 Error
File Not Found Sorry, but the requested file could not be found.

There are a couple of solutions you may try.
If you got here by typing a URL, making sure the spelling, capitalization, and punctuation are correct, then try reloading the p age.
The resource may have moved, so try remove the trailing portion of the URL. You may end up at a web page that contains what you are looking for.

You sure you got the link right?

Yeah, I also get this message. But I do want to see this cover!

Edit: No, I'm still getting "page not found".

Top Bottom