[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

Teg_Navanis said:
You interested in bug reports? I'm sure you're aware of some issues (missing text files etc.), but I think this one ought to be pointed out:

As you can see, Orthus appears twice in the same city, although he is supposed to be a unique unit.

Shoot, I thought I fixed that.

If you leave him alone he might not kill all of your cities!

We survived an SG with 3 of them very close. Makes for exciting times!

woodelf said:
If you leave him alone he might not kill all of your cities!

We survived an SG with 3 of them very close. Makes for exciting times!
:lol:
SDK Community Civ 4 Enhancement Project
- First release due: sometime in May
All my Civ 3 units
TGA's Civ 4 Python Tutorial - CFC/Civ4Wiki - including a section on how to fix python code
Current Civ 4 unit request(s): Space Marines

You know I was excited about playing as Orcs, but the scorched earth trait kind of ruined that. :(

What if they capture the holy the city for their current religion? I don't think they would want to raze the city if that happened.

Since this is in beta, let's add some new things

-New different types of music then just the music in diplomacy screen, before and after getting a religion.

-Try doing some animated leaderheads for a change, try to make your very own custom leader without using an original leader looks and movement ( or you can add just animation pictures in).

-Have the feature to disable religions before you start the game.

-Reduce lag and bug issues (that is what your doing)

-add custom maps, and try to make an underground world that we can colonize in

-Add random events like diseaster, hidden barbarian attacks, rare resource found (something that cannot be obtainable from nature or editor), and other surprises.

-add events of a leaders death and a new leader have been chosen

-add new effects like misty fog, thunder storms, and other things like that.

optional: get a news letter of what's going on with your civilizations and others, be pretty neat.

darkedone02 said:
do we or do we not have the ability to disable some religions so that all civs have 1 religion?

Nope, there is no ability to disable religions.

darkedone02 said:
-Try doing some animated leaderheads for a change, try to make your very own custom leader without using an original leader looks and movement ( or you can add just animation pictures in).
We decided against doiing it as its to much effort for to litte effect. If someone does a complete set of good looking leaderheads speciffically for FfH we will include it for sure. But we will not animate one leader without animations for all of them, and we do not want rescinned or Nif modified CIV4 Leaderheads.
-Have the feature to disable religions before you start the game.
Religion is the central theme of FfH. If you do not want them playing the mod makes no sense at all.
-Reduce lag and bug issues (that is what your doing)
The lag (during loading) is due to the stuff we included it will become longer instead of shorter in fuutre releases. The bugs, year we are trying to iron those out.
-add custom maps, and try to make an underground world that we can colonize in
This is planned in a way :)
-Add random events like diseaster, hidden barbarian attacks, rare resource found (something that cannot be obtainable from nature or editor), and other surprises.
Planned for much later :)
-add events of a leaders death and a new leader have been chosen
Some leader are heroes if they die you lose your traits. you will never be able to choose a new leader as the specific leaders are a central element of the mod.
-add new effects like misty fog, thunder storms, and other things like that.
Similar things are planned for much later ;)
optional: get a news letter of what's going on with your civilizations and others, be pretty neat.

Edit: you might want to take a look at the FfH forum. Check the link in my sig. Be prepared for some hours of reading through...

to my dismay, I can't play the dark elves :'(

loking great im downloading now 55%. but i prob wont get alot of time to play on it since im working on my own mod (eragon):(
loking great though

Game started! :king:

I have just met a skeleton - had a CLOSE look with flying camera!
Woohoo :eek:
Freaking the hell out of me... :goodjob:

darkedone02 said:
You know how much work goes into something like that, at least if you want to keep with the level of Civ4? Unless you're a professional 3D artist, and as far as I know, nobody on the FFH team is, the time spent on creating and animating even just several leaders would be enough to release a whole new version of the game (i.e. FFH 3 or something, when's that coming out btw... just kidding! :D).

Rabbit said:
You know how much work goes into something like that, at least if you want to keep with the level of Civ4? Unless you're a professional 3D artist, and as far as I know, nobody on the FFH team is, the time spent on creating and animating even just several leaders would be enough to release a whole new version of the game (i.e. FFH 3 or something, when's that coming out btw... just kidding! :D).

*kick white rabbit!!!*

I don't suppose anyone would ellaborate on this?

Kael said:
"Anything you guys don't want publically posted should be cleaned up now. Woodelf, you may want to may want to convert that thread about you, the goat and Rosie o'Donal into something about gameplay mechanics.":D

I mean, im not really that interested in this topic....just....curious. Never saw Woodelf in that way. :p

SirManiac said:
I don't suppose anyone would ellaborate on this?

I mean, im not really that interested in this topic....just....curious. Never saw Woodelf in that way. :p

Sorry, Woodelf made us all assign NDA's.

A little bug/typo, when you discover the tech that pop mana nodes on all of them appear "require body node" when actually you can build any kind of node on them to get any kind of mana. it could be a little confusing.

A question. What does mean exactly the diplo modifier "you treat you people poorly"?

JustAnotherUser said:
A little bug/typo, when you discover the tech that pop mana nodes on all of them appear "require body node" when actually you can build any kind of node on them to get any kind of mana. it could be a little confusing.

A question. What does mean exactly the diplo modifier "you treat you people poorly"?

It means you have your "Compassion" civic set at the lowest two settings ("Fend for Themselves" or "Sacrifice the Weak").

Top Bottom