3 square radius

luckyduckman

Chieftain
is this one of the mods in total realism. i heard that it was but i would like to know if its true. and if the city has to be so big b4 u get the 3rd square

I'm afraid no. Most likely, it involves a custom dll, and you can't make it work with TR.

thx for the quick response. kinda bummed that it doesnt. the 3 square radius is one of my fav mods. oh well. im jus startin to play total realism and im likeing it so far :). need to restart as i thought 3 square radius was implimented.

I plan to include a 3 square city radius into CCV. But it should become available by tech. So you will start in CCV with radius 1, get radius 2 by wheel (and perhaps animal husbandry) and finally get radius 3 by combustion. This fits also well to the three road types in CCV. If you like that keep waiting for a while. It's the next project after the rework of M.A.D. Nukes. ;)

I plan to include a 3 square city radius into CCV. But it should become available by tech. So you will start in CCV with radius 1, get radius 2 by wheel (and perhaps animal husbandry) and finally get radius 3 by combustion. This fits also well to the three road types in CCV. If you like that keep waiting for a while. It's the next project after the rework of M.A.D. Nukes. ;)

will def try this one. is it for warlords too or only bts?

will def try this one. is it for warlords too or only bts?

BTS 3.17 only. I hope that's okay. But if you are looking for a good warlords mod try this one. Yes, it's a German site. But you should be able to play it in English. I'm sure they made a translation.

edith: Found the mod also here at the fanatics. And so it's in English! ;)

But try CCV one day. CCV 3.00 Alpha2 is running very fine and stable. And a patch is coming soon. It fixes a small text bug and perhaps a bit more. :bump:

Top Bottom