Some more Previews

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
Several people in several threads have asked me what I'm working on next so I thought I'd answer everyone's question in one swoop (as well as give myself some shameless promotion).

First up is a Chinese spearman unit... Still need to shrink it slightly.

Attachments

• peasant.gif
    peasant.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 428
Next up is a futuristic shook troop from a book called 'The Parafaith War' by L.E. Modesitt... The Angel
I may have made this too small :)

Attachments

• angel.gif
    angel.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 431
Now I have an Infantry unit... Sort of WW1 era, but consider if it never ended... If WW1 had stretched into 2 even 3 decades this guy would be wandering around the wasteland. He could pass for a typical WW1 soldier, the gas mask is just a little too advanced (but that won't showup in the final unit).

Attachments

• ww1soldier.jpg
    ww1soldier.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 455
very cool, looking forward to these

Originally posted by Kinboat

First up is a Chinese spearman unit... Still need to shrink it slightly.

I think the new version of SBB with shrinking option AND the possibilty to work with different size bmp should be ready in a few days

Chinese Sperman rocks, exactly like on the picture :)
Dunno if it should replace spearman or pikeman. Spearman represents bronze age so pikeman seems to be more accurate.

Very nice! I'm looking forward to the angel. I'm adding more advanced units to my personal rule set and that one looks great! The spearman is also really nice. Heck, all three look good. Keep us updated!

Yeah, looks nice.

The spearman looks almost like the Warrior Monk that comes with PTW which I'm using as China, Korea, India and Mongols pikeman (I think I did...) in my Graphics Flavor mod. This will come in handy there :)

Once I'm done with the model and basic animations it shouldn't be too hard to make a few seperate versions... Especially with Steph's program coming out soon.

Another chinese flavor unit. I like it. :)

GIDustin

Yep... slowly though.

I like that WW1 guy hes cool. I hope you will finsh him.:)

Top Bottom