Votes: 15 36.6%
  • I quit playing Civ1 and now play Civ2

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • I quit playing Civ1 and now play Civ3

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

Siegmund

King
Just trying to find out how many of us stick just to one "flavor" of the game, and who plays various forms.

Tell us which versions of Civ you play!

Hard for me to choose just which options to include here so if your situation doesn't quite match any of the choices, feel free to post it.

(This is on my mind as I have just been given a copy of Civ3 this past week .. it is a great game too but quite a different game than Civ1 is.)

I usually play civ2 an occasionally civ1 (I don't play it too often because it runs quite slow in my compuer :( )
Don't like civ3.

I play civ1 for fun and civ2 to get better at the demo game.
Never felt the urge to buy civ3 and probably never will. I haven't even got enough time to play civ1, civ2 and aoe as often as I would like...

I tried to play civ 2 but never could finish a game.
Sorry to repeat it again...

col, civ1, civ2, smac, civ3
I m not sure about ptw though I enjoyed civ2mge

I have all three games, but Civ 2 still gets most of my play time. Not that I don't like the other two, of course.

I play Civ2, normally at Emperor level for a nice relaxing game.

I play 1 & 3 the most of the time.
I really don't like civ2 as much as the others

I play Civ1 and Civ2 in bursts. I have never enjoyed a game of Civ3 yet. My fault I suppose. Even Civ2 I scale back to Civ1 rules.

Ive got originals of all three, but neither civ2 or civ3 got played for more than a couple of games before I felt the pull to return 'home' to civ1 :)

I have all of them but I'm a little bit disappointed of the III. part so I usually stick to the first two. The second part I play on the medium level-can't remember now the name-because I get trashed on higher settings. Yes it's true. I also play CivNet because of the better graphic. The best part for CivII are the hundreds of good scens out there. I enjoy it much to be in the Napoleon era and afterwards try to win the armsrace in the industrial age and finally fight the second world war. Dynamic is the name of the game.

Top Bottom