TarcisioCM's Civilizations

Happy Birthday! have a brazillion wishes (hue).

I like the idea but you gotta have some way of preserving the pantheon belief, maybe some citizens convert to it during WLtKD?

Happy birthday!
The roman emperor must be Tiberius or Augustus.

Thanks guys :D The emperor is indeed Aurelian, his trait is Restorer of the World, his UU is the Dalmatian Cavalry and his UB the Templum Solis.

I will try to finish them before the end of the day, but if not possible it will certainly be tomorrow.

hue hue

I like the idea but you gotta have some way of preserving the pantheon belief, maybe some citizens convert to it during WLtKD?
I actually like this idea, but I'm not sure if this becomes more of a penalty than a bonus if the religion present on the cities is yours, since you will lose the other two beliefs, and chances are the players will opt to be religiously active since the aurelian UB is a temple replacement.

Oh my god! They'll ride dogs.

Really?
(I mean, i always wanted a cat rider in game, but dog rider is cool too).
:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry for the wait, I spent too much time playing CK2 :king:

The Roman Empire

Restorer of the World:
Military units gain +25% Combat Strength during the war after capturing an enemy Capital, and a We Love The King Day starts on yours.

Dalmatian Cavalry:
Replaces the Horseman. While on a Fort or Citadel, receive +25% Combat Strength when attacking and gain the base Combat Strength of the strongest unit available. Gain +1 Movement if next to a Great General.

Templum Solis:
The city immediately adopts your Pantheon upon being built for the first time, unless it has the majority religion of your Capital. If built on the capital, grant +1 Happiness for every city following your pantheon as majority religion.

Has support for all the cool thingz people like these days:
Cultural Diversity
Ethinic Units
Events and Decisions
Historical Religions
Map Labels
Piety and Prestige
Unique Cultural Influence
YnAEMP

Hello, Mr.Tar, I saw your new Civ icon for the Holy Rome civ in the "[Reference] Colour Schemes of Released Modded Civs" thread , do you have a plan to update your HRE civ?

Yes, I plan on updating Barbarossa. But that icon is for Frederick II (I'm making more than one HRE(More than two(More than three?(Maybe every emperor?)))

In the name of Sol Invictus does his leaderscreen look pretty well until you look at his hands. :lol:

Kinda sad there is no way to keep your pantheon alive but oh well.

I'm so confused by the Templum Solis. First, what building does it replace? Second, don't newly founded cities already start with your Pantheon?

I kinda think the color scheme would be best served by the background tone being a slightly more pronounced, but still muted purple. Like pretty much just bump up the blue color value by .75 or .1 and see how that works out.

Updated Aurelian with a small bugfix that prevents the Templum Solis from removing your own Holy City.

Manual Download.

Also, I might change the "Establish the Cult to Sol Invictus" decision later to make it keep your pantheon around.

Top Bottom