[Reference] Colour Schemes of Released Modded Civs

Dos anyone know how to produce these special card things in gimp? (I don't have photoshop)

I have about ten civs to add to the list of colours :D

The top square that contains the icon is 256x256 and the bottom rectangle is 256x56. Accepted font is Century Gothic, and accepted font sizes are 28 for the civ name and 15 for the modder's faction's name, according to Pouakai on page 3. Top square should be the icon's background color and the bottom rectangle should be the icon's icon color.

Also, IIRC I found out that you can simply download a .psd file and change its file extension to .xcf, and GIMP can open it just fine.

The top square that contains the icon is 256x256 and the bottom rectangle is 256x56. Accepted font is Century Gothic, and accepted font sizes are 28 for the civ name and 15 for the modder's faction's name, according to Pouakai on page 3. Top square should be the icon's background color and the bottom rectangle should be the icon's icon color.

Also, IIRC I found out that you can simply download a .psd file and change its file extension to .xcf, and GIMP can open it just fine.

I had an Issue that my computer doesn't have the "Century Gothic" Font and I couldn't find anyway to download it however I had a font called "Levenim MT" Which is Identical. This might help anyone who has this same error in the future.

That's a really nice icon, BTW.

Finally updated! Also removed Malaysia and Yucatan.

Malaysia :'(

Unless we have some budding artists out there...

What all do you need for Malaysia?

Please discuss this in the Colonialist Legacies thread ;)

(soon)

Top Bottom